Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

Discus and support Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Son of Banter, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

According my my xbox i have 1012 games installed but owned games only says 640. can i bring a list up of games i don't own so i can uninstall them.

Checking them individually is a non starter due to the number.

:)

Son of Banter, Apr 11, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass)

No, there is no option to show which games you own in your library. Your only option is to check each game.
  3. El DIABOLICO X Win User

EA Access not working

Each access app hasn't been working for awhile ie. If I want to install a game it asks me if I want game pass even if the game is not on game pas ie. Battlefield v lol so I've been manually installing games from the microsoft store alot more of a hassle
    then using the app that i do know.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received codes for battleborn season pass content

Sounds like there may have been a miscommunication I'm afraid. Season pass content is not sent out in messages (we haven't sent any messages out for this specific game in general), however should be available in

Battleborn's Ready to install list
    . If you do not see the content listed there, are you able to navigate to the Xbox Store from your Xbox One console and ensure that the season pass shows as owned? You can also try installing the specific content you're
    looking for within the Xbox Store as well.

Keep us posted!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

los juegos de game pass en PC ya no abren[Translation-Game Pass games on PC no longer open]

Hi Palapa,

As Parity mentioned, the game is no longer available on game pass. They remove and add games at random, you can view the list of current game on the

list of game pass games

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Ozan Kıdık Win User

Xbox Game Pass(Beta) Pc

I guess it has been removed from game pass yesterday. I can't see it on the list anymore.
Thema:

1. Can I view a list of installed games i haven't bought (ie that been removed from game pass) - Similar Threads - view list installed

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Viewing blocked users list on Xbox: It looks like I have to buy an Xbox console just to be able to view my blocked users list in Xbox - the Xbox app on pc & the Xbox app on android does not allow you view this information and...
  4. How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to view the list of blocked users on the xbox pc app: Is there a way to see the list of players I blocked on the xbox pc app, because there wasnt an option to do that. Like i just only want to see the list of players i blocked on the xbox pc app....
  5. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  6. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  7. How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you view the Blocked Players list in the Xbox App on Windows PC?: I would like to see the list of players I've blocked in the windows xbox app. note that this is NOT for the console. I know how to do that. I've seen other posts asking for the same thing I've...
  8. How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of all my purchased Xbox games via website/Windows 10 app?: It seems to be very difficult to find a list of all my purchases without using a console. On PlayStation its a few clicks to view my library through their website or on the PS app and then command...
  9. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...
  10. Cant View Hidden Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant View Hidden Games List: Hi all, after switching to xbox one x & downloading the latest xbox update I can no longer view my hidden games list. NONE of the past button combinations work. PLEASE HELP....