Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned

Discus and support Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‎  1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. ‎  1
    ‎  1 Guest

I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on games such as rainbow 6 siege and rust. Will I get banned?

:)

‎  1, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi , my name is Rodrigo.

This is against the Terms of Service, you could get banned, I don't recommend you do it.
  3. J Haas Win User

Console ban and permanent suspension on brand new account?

I know I’m console banned, at least for now because it says “this console has been banned from the xbox network”.

I said “I thought xbox had some software that could detect xims” because I don’t have a xim. I don’t use xim. I’ve never had a xim plugged into my xbox, I have a wire mic and wired speakers. That’s it. I’ve never had a xim, I just took a picture off google and made it my profile picture to get people angry.
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

Hello Jorgeluis,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in using XIM, keyboard and mouse on your Xbox console. Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for all content. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content. For your reference, you may check this link: Navigate with a mouse and keyboard | Xbox Support
    However, we do not recommend or endorse the use of any third-party devices or adapters that may alter the original functionality of the controller or the console. Using such devices may violate the Xbox Live Code of Conduct and Terms of Use and may result in enforcement actions such as suspension or ban of your account, even if you use them on offline games. Please refer to this link for more information: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox.
    We highly suggest as well to check the game's policies and terms of service before using any third-party devices.

We hope this answers your question and we wish you a happy holiday season. Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

Hello Jorgeluis,

We are happy to hear that the problem you had with using keyboard and mouse has been resolved. We’re glad we were able to help you!

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Mouse support

I don't think keyboard and mouse support is supported on fortnite on PS4 yet. Those who are using it are using devices like the XIM to achieve it. Those people are subject to a ban from epic games
Thema:

1. Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned - Similar Threads - used leadjoy xim

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  10. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47