Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace?

Discus and support Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't want to waste my dads money but his paypal account is connected to my xbox account. I only have an xbox one but I don't know how to buy dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ITZGarikONE, May 11, 2017.

1. ITZGarikONE
    ITZGarikONE Guest

I didn't want to waste my dads money but his paypal account is connected to my xbox account. I only have an xbox one but I don't know how to buy dlc with my money for an xbox 360 game. Please tell me if you can buy items on xbox marketplace of xbox 360 games
    using xbox gift card. Thank you.

:)

ITZGarikONE, May 11, 2017
  2. Spent £20 on a gift card and can't buy bo2

I bought a £20 gift card so i could buy black ops 2 but keep getting a message saying "your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox. com. Please complete this transaction on you're Xbox." Even though i am using my Xbox

LinkedVelocity, May 11, 2017
  3. How do I buy black ops 2 on xbox one with store gift card

HI GUYS ON THE XBOX STORE IT DOSEN'T LET YOU BUY BLACK OPS 2 WITH A GIFT CARD. ONLY CREDIT CARD. PLEASE!!!!!

sportisawesome3, May 11, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Yes as long as you have the tax covered. Fo example if you attempt to purchase something for 24.99 with a 25.00 gift card you would need an optional payment to cover the tax.

BigB EC, May 11, 2017
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Yes as long as you have the tax covered. Fo example if you attempt to purchase something for 24.99 with a 25.00 gift card you would need an optional payment to cover the tax.

BigB EC, May 11, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Actually in order to use currency from your Microsoft account balance on 360 content, you would have to make the purchase from a 360 console. The 360 store is set up differently from the store on the One/website.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. BigB EC Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

Actually in order to use currency from your Microsoft account balance on 360 content, you would have to make the purchase from a 360 console. The 360 store is set up differently from the store on the One/website.
  9. BigB EC Win User

10. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to buy left for dead2 with gift card

Since you can only purchase the Left 4 Dead games on an Xbox 360 or the Xbox 360 marketplace website, you can only use the gift card on the Xbox 360 to purchase the game, as the Xbox 360 marketplace website does not have the option to pay with the Xbox gift card.
  11. wikkiwild Win User

Can I still add MSP to my account from xbox.com?

You can use pay pal for purchases in xbox marketplace.

You can also purchase gift cards for xbox live. You can get them at the same retailers you got your points cards.
Thema:

1. Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace? - Similar Threads - gift cards purchase

2. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  8. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  9. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  10. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...