Can i use Xbox 360 from Australia in USA

Discus and support Can i use Xbox 360 from Australia in USA in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am moving to USA from Australia and wondering if you can use console from Australia in USA (i guess you would need a new power pack) however will it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cww7677, Apr 18, 2017.

1. cww7677
    cww7677 Guest

Am moving to USA from Australia and wondering if you can use console from Australia in USA (i guess you would need a new power pack) however will it work even with new power pack? It was one of the first Xbox 360 Kinects.. Thanks

:)

cww7677, Apr 18, 2017
  2. scorpiotek
    scorpiotek Guest
    Using an Xbox 360 from USA in Australia

Hello all,

I brought a spare XBOX 360 I had from the US to Australia. I plugged it in and I just realized the bloody thing is 110, so I think the adapter is done for.

Anyways, the question is: if buy an power brick for the XBOX 360 in Australia, will I be able to just plug that into the (US) Xbox 360 and plug it into the electric outlet?

Thanks in advance!

-Christian

scorpiotek, Apr 18, 2017
  3. ste1975ven
    ste1975ven Guest
    Using an Xbox 360 from USA in Australia

Also, the correct power brick for the console.... the wattages and plugs changed througout theyears of the 360

ste1975ven, Apr 18, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

To order a new Xbox 360 Power Supply, please register your Xbox 360 console through our Xbox Online Service Center. Be sure that your shipping information reflects the US address you will
    be moving to to receive the appropriate PSU for your region. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Apr 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: