Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?

Discus and support Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm filming a project that has games that don't exist in real life. Can I have the Xbox cover with the fake game attached? Do I need permission?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpposedSplash83, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?

I'm filming a project that has games that don't exist in real life. Can I have the Xbox cover with the fake game attached? Do I need permission?

Thanks.

Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game? [​IMG]

:)

OpposedSplash83, Dec 21, 2017
  2. Can I still play games from the original xbox?

No, that is a fake drive, which Microsoft do not support. You can only use Xbox 360 official drives of 250GB or 320GB, as these have the necessary software installed to play xbox originals.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    Can i use a Walkman on xbox 360?

The Walkmans that I remember were made by SONY so I'm guessing that Microsoft made sure that any of their devices were non-compatible with the 360...Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game? :)

Arkham99, Dec 21, 2017
  4. ocelot20 Win User

Xbox One with 2 Free games of your choice for £349.99

Completely fake. Christmas poster, 2 copy's of COD why?, Black box covering something. The only time you will see a deal like this from game is where you will have to trade your Xbox 360 slim with 2 games to get it at this price.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

bring back martydom

Means no more covering up fake gamerscores
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

dowloaded gta san andreas and it wont work

where did you get the drive if not from a store but online then chances are you got a fake hard drive. fake drives while can be used on the 360 they are missing the emulation software partition to allow the old games to play.
  7. X1 STATIK 1X Win User

Xbox One, Will only work in 21 States in the US?

I feel like this is a fake report, IGN would have had this covered this big time.
  8. Irixion Win User

Black Ops III disc installation problem on Xbox 360 S with 4 GB memory

This isn't getting off topic. It should make no difference for OP, whether or not his drives are genuine or not.

The Xbox 360 HDD is a regular 2.5 inch HDD. There's nothing special about it--aside from the HDD running custom firmware, and a special proprietary file system that only the Xbox 360 can recognize. It has some security sectors, along with two partitions.
    One is for backward compatibility emulation profiles, its associated information, and the other is for 360 related save files, videos, dashboard data, and so on. If your drive is recognized by the 360, it has the 360 partition on it. Hence, all 360 games will
    recognize it as a 360 drive. The reason that B/C titles don't work is because a lot of these fake drives do not have the first partition on it, which is why when booting up your game, it fails. The other issue with fake drives is their build quality. Drives
    are mechanical. They're going to fail. Fake drives don't pass QA, are cheaply built, and fail within a few months of purchase at best. There is no technical way, at least on an Xbox 360, to check whether or not drives are genuine or not. If that was possible,
    you can rest assured that Microsoft would update the dashboard to reject any fake drives. Unfortunately, this is just not an option.

This game, as far as I can find, doesn't require any HDD to play. However, OP can check this by looking on the back game cover. If it says "Hard Drive Required" near the bottom, on the back, where it tells you how much storage you'll need for a save file,
    how many players the game supports and so on, then you don't need an HDD. Considering he said installation fails, there must be another issue preventing it from completing. Games that require HDDs refuse to accept anything other than an HDD anyway.
Thema:

Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?

1. Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game? - Similar Threads - 360 cover fake

2. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  3. xbox 360 power brick has no light. no clue but opened its cover

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 power brick has no light. no clue but opened its cover: i cant jave my xbox 360 slim turn on because the power brick. thaught it was a fuse issue but i dont think so. i also tried other plugs and it still wont work. so i opened the casing of the power...
  4. Missing Xbox 360 Cover Art in "My Games"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox 360 Cover Art in "My Games": My Xbox 360 no longer displays the cover art for certain games. How do I fix this? Started happening a couple of years ago but I want to get it fixed for posterity....
  5. Xbox 360 Games Cover Art

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Cover Art: Hello I'm having a problem where same games cover art will not show up on the Xbox 360, more and more games are being taken of sale and because the xbox 360 doesn't store cover art locally I'm...
  6. Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing: Ok, since we have 2 similar topics up, but no solution to the topic in question, I am making this post in the hopes this gets addressed. So, around the last update on 360, most of the games in...
  7. Xbox 360 Game Cover Assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Cover Assistance: Hi.I have a problem with some digital games on Xbox 360 that doesn't show their title cover at all. I have tried many things but none of the really worked. 63a87158-479f-4346-92f3-af8d513564c2
  8. Xbox 360 Game Cover on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Cover on Xbox One: Hi I'm having a problem with a couple of recently released backward compatible games on the Xbox One. There's a green line running down the left hand side by the Xbox 360 logo. It's for Army of...
  9. Im online and my cover art is not showing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im online and my cover art is not showing on my Xbox 360: Hi guys, for a few months now every time I turn on my Xbox 360 and look at my games, I say maybe 80% of the box art don't show now. All I see is this white and green Xbox live art?? Don't know...
  10. Xbox 360 Game Cover Assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Cover Assistance: Hi.I have a problem with some digital games on Xbox 360 that doesn't show their title cover at all. I have tried many things but none of the really worked. 63a87158-479f-4346-92f3-af8d513564c2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox back of a cover

2. xbox 360 back cover