Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter?

Discus and support Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know if we can use XBOX 360 which is bought in India in France along with the travel adapter? The power supply in both the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gopinath Rajappa, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter?

Hi,

I would like to know if we can use XBOX 360 which is bought in India in France along with the travel adapter? The power supply in both the countries look similar. 230 V 50 Hz. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Gopinath Rajappa, Feb 17, 2015
  2. Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India

Hi can I use a Kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India?

WakingMeteor904, Feb 17, 2015
  3. XXXX1802
    XXXX1802 Guest
    PAL and NTSC question. Will PAL 360 work on NTSC TV?

I just bought a new XBOX 360 console for use in India(PAL). However I ordered it off amazon which has only NTSC consoles. So can I run PAL games bought here in my console???

XXXX1802, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No,you should never use any kind of travel/power adapter with your console as it can cause no end of problems & would void any warrenty you have.

You would need the correct power brick for that country.

Daft Badger, Feb 17, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No,you should never use any kind of travel/power adapter with your console as it can cause no end of problems & would void any warrenty you have.

You would need the correct power brick for that country.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Power adapter for xbox 360 from Australia to work in India

The mains voltage in India is 230v 50Hz same as Australia. The Xbox 360 for OZ is the same as the consoles sold in India and Europe. The Power supply is designed for 200-240V. It will work fine, all you need is the travel adapter.

Hope that helps.
  7. Flo Lig Win User

Power supply unit

As XBF Brad A states, you won't bve able to use the power cord. All you need is a travel adapter plug for France. You should be able to get one at a store local to you. Microsoft/Xbox do not sell these.
    Ok I see, I ll check if here I can find one and also when I ll go back France

Thank you so much :)
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Power supply unit

As XBF Brad A states, you won't bve able to use the power cord. All you need is a travel adapter plug for France. You should be able to get one at a store local to you. Microsoft/Xbox do not sell these.
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

Problem in repairing Xbox One Power Supply

You bought your console in the US so if the power supply needs repair/ replaced it will be a US power supply you get back. as you have moved to India you will need to get a power supply that you can use in India the power supply used in the UK is the same
    as India you would just need a plug adapter to use it.
Thema:

1. Can I use XBOX 360 bought in India in France with travel adapter? - Similar Threads - 360 bought India

2. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  7. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  8. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  9. Playing X Box 360 games bought in India on an X Box 360 bought from US (NTSC system)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing X Box 360 games bought in India on an X Box 360 bought from US (NTSC system): My brother got an X Box 360 from the United States and the system is NTSC. Will the games that he buys in India be compatible with the NTSC system? I am sorry if I am asking an age old question,...
  10. Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India: Hi can I use a Kinect device bought from Germany with Xbox 360 console bought in India? 1e829fa8-8f43-46f4-8f90-44ca64c6bc45