Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

Discus and support Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuspartapSingh, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i can use it to buy minecraft?

:)

JuspartapSingh, Oct 17, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there JuspartapSingh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this is super important to deal with. All of criteria for valid payment instruments would

be here.

If you have any problems check out what we have here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
  3. Nicko99909 Win User

Can you use a visa gift card to buy xbox live

you cannot register the billing information on a vanilla visa gift card, only your zip code.
  4. blueamcat Win User

A slap in the face to Xbox customers

I snagged a Visa card when it was restocked. I know its not a great solution, but you can buy an Xbox gift card with it and then get gold with that currency from the Microsoft Store. Or use the Visa card anywhere else. :) Not perfect, but it works!
  5. HassanB Win User

Will Visa or Master gift cards work for addIng points on xbox live to download a game?

Hello,

Not all VISA/Master Card gift cards work. Usually it's a safe bet that they will work if you are able to register your own billing details on the prepaid cards website. A lot of different banks (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, etc) offer gift cards that allow
    online shopping purchases. I've only personally tried GreenDot Visa (For Shopping), Chase Visa Gift Card, and a Bank of America Visa Gift Card and those all seem to work as long as I registered the card for online use.

If you want to be safe, I honestly suggest purchase Microsoft Point cards or Prepaid Gold Subscription cards with the money instead of just purchasing the gift card itself.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Store

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! If you're using a Visa Debit gift card, the store may have some issues processing the order. These payment methods are unable to be used with subscriptions and in addition, will not behave well in the normal store. You could go and
    purchase a Microsoft Account currency gift card with your Visa Debit gift card and use that to purchase the game and DLC you're attempting to buy.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online? - Similar Threads - visa vanilla gift

2. Can't add visa to Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add visa to Xbox360: I can't add my Visa to my Xbox360 account, keeps giving me the error code 8C250005. I'm trying to buy some stuff before the store closes for good. dcc7a901-2c5f-49a2-9e58-3bae12430bd7
  3. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  4. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  5. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  6. Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your...: Why when I add a payment method with my visa they don't let me they tell me Ensure Your Info is Correct and it's correct 100% 223253da-d25c-4ea9-93ce-76772dc0623f
  7. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  8. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  9. How do i redeem vanilla visa codes i recieved from MS rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i redeem vanilla visa codes i recieved from MS rewards: i redeemed my vip gems for 3 vanilla visa cards. I received emails w/ codes for them, but the link to redeem them takes me to the ms store and asks for a 25 digit ms code. How do i redeem the...
  10. Vanilla Visa Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vanilla Visa Gift Card: How do I add a Visa Gift Card to buy a Microsoft gift card? 344b5a76-0185-4da7-9dc7-ba611b4bc3d9