Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition

Discus and support Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Monitor TypeLCDScreen Size18.5Flat ScreenYesDot Pitch0.300Response Time5Dynamic Contrast Ratio50000:1 I have an Acer G195HQL. I was wondering if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenosFury, Oct 19, 2019.

1. VenosFury
    VenosFury Guest

[table][tr][td]Monitor Type[/td][td]LCD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Screen Size[/td][td]18.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Flat Screen[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dot Pitch[/td][td]0.300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Response Time[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dynamic Contrast Ratio[/td][td]50000:1[/td][/tr][/table]

I have an Acer G195HQL. I was wondering if I could use this VGA converter(https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00S0C76GQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1).

When I used This converter, The monitor showed Input Not Supported.

If anyone knows a solution to this problem, please acknowledge

:)

VenosFury, Oct 19, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

xbox one s with a VGA moniter

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. As our great Ambassador team has already confirmed yes you can set up your Xbox One to be played on a monitor with an HDMI to VGA converter. Keep in mind compatibility will vary depending
    on the monitor and the adapter itself. Personally I have a small adapter that plugs into The HDMI port of my Xbox One S that I can then connect a VGA cable to and plug that into the monitor and it works just fine. Hope this helps!
  3. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

I think you could use it...

Try to have a look to this https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj5st7s8aLlAhXM16QKHSKSDEMQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSsyI0HoNb9c&usg=AOvVaw2DydHdMZ3NXHKDDkDLvTDp
  4. annix Win User

If you are using an analog video input you will need a full digital to analog video converter, as the HDMI video output of the Xbox One is not compatible with analog video by itself.

There are many great tutorials on YouTube on this subject, I would definitely recommend My Life in Gaming’s video in particular, they are extremely thorough and well-researched.

Cheers!
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox One and VGA

[quote user="Dark destiny"]using VGA on Xbox one should be a criminal offense,[/quote]There's nothing wrong with VGA.
    why not watch a blu-ray on a 13 inch black and white screen
    You're implying digital is better. It's not. It's more consistent,
    but high quality VGA cabling and electronics are just as effective as digital for 1080p, if not higher resolutions. Maybe you don't remember, but 20" CRT monitors handled up to 2048x1536.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

HDMI vs VGA Difference In Input Lag???

[quote user="Eap123"]It depends really. VGA is analog and can get interference, but it is instant.[/quote]VGA is not "instant". When connected to a CRT, VGA directly drives the display, but unless you've got a CRT lying around that's a mooot point. VGA does
    not directly drive a fixed resolution display like a CRT or Plasma TV. It has to be converted back into a digital format.
    HDMI is digital, so it read the monitor providing you have the enhanced display discovery on.
    VGA, HDMI, and DVI all support
    display detection.
    The only problem is if the monitor's HDMI decoder is having problems.
    If you mean HDCP, that implies a bigger problem. You may mean the display's scaler. Whenever possible the 360 should be set to the native resolution of the
    display in order to avoid activating the scaler.[quote user="Poke Potion"]Is this about the Xbox brand VGA cable? Cause I was going to buy one so I could stop using my current TV and use this monitor when my new one comes in.[/quote]If you go for a 360 VGA
    cable, get the official one. I've used knock-off $15 cables and they ghosted quite badly.
Thema:

1. Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition - Similar Threads - VGA Monitor Digital

2. Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect two monitors together by two vgas? i have a two sided vga cable and want to...: i just want to know if i can have my cousins monitor transfer whats going on on his screen to mine using a doouble sided vga cable a77495bc-7272-4995-90d1-fbd54e9775ff
  3. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  4. Xbox to pc monitor using VGA cable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to pc monitor using VGA cable: Hi all. Can I connect my Xbox one to a pc monitor? The monitor has a VGA cable. Do the adaptors work? submitted by /u/stevec92 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One S to VGA monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S to VGA monitor: hey there. I have a VGA monitor I want to use with my xbox one s, and my monitor does not have an HDMI input. I had an old PS4 have issues with the HDMI to VGA adapter. It would just flash when...
  6. Can I connect my Xbox to a vga monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox to a vga monitor: So im trying to connext my monitor to xbox and i would like to know if this adapter will work i slreyd bougnt jts on its way can somebody conifirm it for me please...
  7. Xbox to VGA monitor problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox to VGA monitor problems: I have a HDMI extension cable to a HDMI to VGA converter to my monitor that i use for the 360 all the time. I Decided to try it on my xbox one that i didnt really play. Now i have tried to hook it...
  8. Xbox One to VGA monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to VGA monitor: Hey guys! I'm wanting to buy an Xbox One, but at the moment, I only have an HP x20LED monitor that I used for my 360. My concern is the HDMI to VGA conversion. Will the monitor be able to support...
  9. Connecting XBox 360 Slim via VGA to a PC Monitor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting XBox 360 Slim via VGA to a PC Monitor.: I have an XBox 360 Slim model that I now need to move off my HDTV onto a PC Monitor. I purchased a 3rd party cable set that allows me to connect my PC monitor via VGA using these cables. However,...
  10. VGA Monitor + Sound Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA Monitor + Sound Cable: I am going to be getting an XBox One and do not own a television. I have a VGA monitor, non-HDMI, without internal speakers. What cable do I need to play the Xbox using the monitor? I know it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can monitors with only vga connect with consoles?