Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy?

Discus and support Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to by a new controller, but don't want to buy something that will only work for a few days 9919c0ef-9bba-44a0-ad98-7586eaec5b22 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carmenita Willemse, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy?

I need to by a new controller, but don't want to buy something that will only work for a few days

:)

Carmenita Willemse, Dec 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

As long as it's said made foe xbox rhen your fine it's really means non authorized controllers or devices
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Help with elite controller v1 paddles

Microsoft doesnt repair controllers. It's simple, if is in warranty they get you a new one, if not only buying a new one. Thats the Microsoft policy for damaged controllers.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Controller

Hello Carmenita,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We truly appreciate for bringing this very interesting topic here. Yes, the Xbox One controller model Q-T14 is compatible with the new Microsoft accessories policy. However, please note that this policy only applies to official Microsoft accessories and not third-party accessories.

You may check the article below for your reference:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. datlowen Win User

WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

It's the Microsoft adapter:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

Observe how the copy says:

With the new and improved Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, you can play your favorite PC games using any Xbox Wireless Controller.

Note that it says any XBox Wireless controller. If it only works for XBox One controllers, that is, at the very least, misleading.

It appears that I will have to avail myself of the "hassle-free returns" policy.
  6. WayneHixson Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

Thema:

1. Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy? - Similar Threads - controller video game

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can voice be used to control a pc video game like arma 3 and give orders to command...: I am looking for help with the voice program. Information regarding whether or not l can use this program to interact with a popular pc video game. the title is Arma 3 and their are many mods that...
  9. Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.: Xbox pause and xbox play no longer work on the Amazon video application(only one I've noticed so far). The XBox receives the command and responds "can't do that here" which would make sense in a...
  10. Smartglass control not working in Video Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smartglass control not working in Video Apps: Hi I have a Lumia 950XL and usually control my Xbox One via the Smartglass app. It mostly works fine including some apps like Skype, but when I start any video app, like YouTube or Netflix the...