can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

Discus and support can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by peachez smooth, Jul 16, 2023.

1. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they loose their date if another person signs at another time , So one app same device wanting to run differently Minecraft account at different times , not at same time, one device so only one can play at a time, is it possible & not loose the first persons game data ?

:)

peachez smooth, Jul 16, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Problems using Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Are you logged into the Xbox (Beta) app and the Xbox Console Companion app with the account that has the subscription?

I don't think you can share the game on PC through different profile logins due to the permission settings they use for the subscription, but I think you could use them logged into the same profile signed into the app as the subbed account.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

one game on two platforms

not same account at the same time

use a different account on pc, sign into the xbox app with your account that owns game, download the game, sign out of the xbox app and back in with the other account, then you can play the same game at the same time.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

so today i tried playing forza horizon 4 and it logged me in to one of my random accounts that i just have.

On the computer, the game uses the Xbox profile that is signed into the Xbox app, but it can cause issues if the account that is signed into the Microsoft store is different than the one signed into the Xbox app.

So, please check if your Microsoft store account and the Xbox app account are the same and they are your main account. If possible, sign out of both apps, then sign in again.
  5. Janet_C Win User

can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they loose first persons data

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

In Windows it is possible to assign users and each one will have their own workspace, which will not mix files or progress of the games, for this each account must buy the game and only use the same PC to play.

Here you can find information on how to add a new user to Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add...

If what you are trying to do is to use the game you bought only one account by logging out and logging into the second account, this is not possible.

Best regards.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Sign-in issues -- Progress?

I actually had almost the exact same thing happen to me earlier today and it was the strangest thing BUT I finally got it fixed. The problem is that you can be signed in to a different account in the store than you are in Xbox and sign into different accounts
    there. So I think the system gets confused since the Windows Store is separate from Xbox Live though they can share account information. It can be a bit confusing.

1. Go to the Store app, then settings in the charm bar.

2. Select Your Account. Make sure you are logged into the account you want to use for purchases, etc.

NOTE: You may get an error that Xbox Games is no longer installed. Go to the Store and redownload the Games app.

3. Launch the app

4. Click on the signing in logo at the top. It will ask you to take it to a different page. Accept

5. Make sure that you are logged in to the same account that you used for your Windows store account

6. Close & restart the app. It should log you in normally now.

If it doesn't, let me know what step failed so that I can help you troubleshoot further. Thanks!
Thema:

can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

1. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with... - Similar Threads - same app different

2. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  3. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  4. Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine: Why does the Xbox app not let me download games like Halo on certain harddrives, but on steam it's completely fine downloading the same exact game? Why can you just make Xbox stuff work on the PC...
  5. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...: I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6
  6. why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox: why does my xbox not have the same gamer tag as my xbox app? it will not let me connect my xbox 794d0c38-9dfb-430f-9d59-8aed0d78f4c2
  7. So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I have two Xbox accounts on the same hotmail and I installed the Xbox app and I signed...: I don't know how to fix this 06509762-407f-44cd-84ae-f07e9cbe6a0b
  8. Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...: grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com) Can't upload picture, had to make link. Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data such as purchase or the item being added to...
  9. Xbox app & remote play issues on same, hard-wired local network

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app & remote play issues on same, hard-wired local network: Hi. I'd like to start off with a disclaimer - I've gone through the possible support pages/posts/articles surrounding remote play and none seem to have any effect on solving my problem. My Setup:...
  10. Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.: I used the twitch app on my xbox one s every single day, never had much of a problem with it. The other day on the official xbox channel (and more and more channels) I was told I needed to verify...