can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac

Discus and support can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can I use my gta v character I use on my Microsoft xbox 1 on my pc its a level 100 account just wondering if I can use the same level 100 account on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by paytonandrews, Dec 2, 2018.

1. can I use my xbox 1 level 100 rockstar games gta v character on Mac

can I use my gta v character I use on my Microsoft xbox 1 on my pc its a level 100 account just wondering if I can use the same level 100 account on both xbox one and pc

:)

paytonandrews, Dec 2, 2018
  2. What your GTA V Online Stat ?

Is this true did Rockstar really made it to level 8000 in GTA V ?

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Dec 2, 2018
  3. GTA Xbox One to GTA Xbox 360

That's what I would think. Have you tried checking with a GTA V forum or with a Rockstar forum?

I just checked my rockstar social page and it has different profiles for my 360 and my xbox one character.(Even though my xbox one character was transferred from my 360, and I still switch between the two.)

FallenCrowsnest, Dec 2, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It may be that the version of the game for Xbox One and PC are different than the one for Mac. I would suggest getting in touch with Rockstar to find out if the versions are compatible between all systems.

onyxishere, Dec 2, 2018
  5. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    For any game with an online profile, you can not use this profile on two different platforms. It's just for Xbox Play Anywhere.

Jurgen1488, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: