Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

Discus and support Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey fellow gamers :) Quick question - can I use my MGS5:TPP Save-file from my xBox 360 on an xbox one version of the game? I've just acquired an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TossedPolecat01, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

Hey fellow gamers Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP) :)

Quick question - can I use my MGS5:TPP Save-file from my xBox 360 on an xbox one version of the game? I've just acquired an Xbox one and was wondering whether I could continue on my game a) without losing my save file, and b) with the sweet, sweet graphics
    of the Xbox one version.

Cheers,

:)

TossedPolecat01, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

Same Here

UK

UK

Virgin

Metal Gear Solid TPP

KenFulton-53FF4EA1-ED38-42F6-A1CC-ECA34FC90D58, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

I'm wondering the same thing

Shadowrunner58, Dec 23, 2015
  5. troysch
    troysch Guest
    Hi TossedPolecat01

If you have used your original Xbox Live account from your 360 to XB1 you shouldn't have a problem as it would be saved to the cloud and used on your new console.

troysch, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Shadowrunner58 Win User

I'm wondering the same thing
  7. troysch Win User

Hi TossedPolecat01

If you have used your original Xbox Live account from your 360 to XB1 you shouldn't have a problem as it would be saved to the cloud and used on your new console.
  8. KenFulton-53FF4EA1-E Win User

Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

Same Here

UK

UK

Virgin

Metal Gear Solid TPP
  9. Lofty Who Win User
  10. Inapplicable Win User

MGS Ground Zeroes 720p on Xbone confirmed

£19.75 at Gameseek for this now on XB1/PS4, need to use the code CELEBRATE to get free delivery.

Here
Thema:

1. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP) - Similar Threads - X360 Save file

2. Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to Xbox live for X360 backward compatibility games on Series X: Hello there, For all the xbox 360 games I run on my XSX I get an error connecting to the xbox lived in the emulator itself. First of all when I launch a game, I get "Getting your Xbox 360...
  3. Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some X360 content not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X: Some content is not available for purchase on Xbox One/Series S/Series X. Specifically the Wizard Tower DLC from Oblivion made me encounter this issue. Though the support team tells me it applies...
  4. I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started getting error code 8015190A on both of my x360 consoles today when trying to sign...: It was working fine this morning but it seems like after I copied a game save from one console to put on the other it won't let me sign into xbox live any more. It will sign into xbox live without...
  5. How can I save in X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I save in X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming ?: Hello, I just bought one year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. And currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the edge browser on my PC. The games seem to work...
  6. Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't save in any X360 games launched in Xbox Cloud Gaming: Currently, I'm trying to play at X360 games using the xbox cloud gaming service on the Edge browser on my PC. The games seem to work perfectly but each time I launch a new session of a X360 game,...
  7. Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...: I have a 360 with save files for an original xbox game (Ninja Gaiden Black, which I'd like to play on the series x). When I access the save files, I am not given any options to copy or move the...
  8. Profile/save problem on xbox one x with x360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile/save problem on xbox one x with x360 games: hello everyone. I have a problem with xbox 360 games on my xbox one x. I have gta 4 and midnight club LA. Games does not see my active profile when I launch a game and I can not create a profile...
  9. X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 farcy 4 save on xbox one: Hi everyone, Little question: is it possible to use your x360 save of far cry 4 on xbox one? Because the main story is so long, i don't want to get trough it all again... It would be nice to use...
  10. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...