CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT

Discus and support CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT 6ab3d7fb-1715-45c2-b367-d0f85f1d3ef2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Debby Turner, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Debby Turner
    Debby Turner Guest

:)

Debby Turner, Sep 13, 2023
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can I use keyboard and mouse?

Mouse and keyboard use are most likely not coming because of the most common view being that it gives you too much advantage over controller players. The only game that supports it is minecraft for xbox one and any other game, it's up to the developers.

There is no current plans to make mouse and keyboard universally supported for games on xbox one.
  3. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  4. LightslicerGP Win User

Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player.

TL;DR

THE KEYBOARD CONTROLS THE WRONG ACCOUNT.
    Works only for player 1 to be keyboard and mouse

1. turn on Xbox directly, make sure your controller isn't on

2. sign into Xbox with your keyboard and go to a minecraft world

3. turn on the controller and sign into a different account

I think this will work, ill see an ill reply to this one.
  5. denis97g Win User

Can I use keyboard and mouse?

mouse and keyboard are not supported in fortnite yet.
  6. ColtonFreymiller Win User

Mouse disconnects while in Party Chat on PC

I am using a wired rgb mouse plugged into a usb 3.0 powered hub. I have not noticed my keyboard doing the same, but I really only use my mouse when playing minecraft.
Thema:

1. CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD MOUSE PLAY

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  4. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?: Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones b52f0190-7933-4520-afb3-bbb8ab3be171
  5. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  6. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  7. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  8. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...
  9. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2): I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly...