Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam

Discus and support Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi i was wondering am i able to use my iphone x as a webcam for my xboxone on mixer and what app would i need 1438b633-bd27-478a-8e5f-a7afebc6af55 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wolfbutt69, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Wolfbutt69
    Wolfbutt69 Guest

hi i was wondering am i able to use my iphone x as a webcam for my xboxone on mixer and what app would i need

:)

Wolfbutt69, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

you cannot use your iphone x webcam. if you want to use a webcam you need to plug it into your console.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi Wolfbutt69 i dont think it is possible to use Your Iphone as WebCam. It is not supported on the XBOX as Webcam
  4. JFate777 Win User

Yes you can, there are several ways to do this, but most require a form of payment and an app download. You can watch this Video tutorial that shows you how to do so by
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wtg7iOrt1Qw

Hope this helps
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I dont think you can use it as a webcam at the moment if you are stream with the Xbox Console Software. There may be ways to use it if you stream using a capture card and pc software.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi Wolfbutt69,

Unfortunately not as you'd require the software and specific drivers on the console in order to achieve this. Your best bet is to set it up on a PC and use it on OBS or another broadcasting software.
Thema:

1. Can I use my iPhone X as a webcam - Similar Threads - iPhone webcam

2. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  3. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  4. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  5. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  6. How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?: After spending sometime doing research, the short answer is; APK files only run on Android devices, they will not work on an iPhone/iOS. Which means Alight Motion MOD APK can't be installed on an...
  7. How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I put a image to use for my Xbox background on Xbox using an iPhone?: I wanted to have a costum image as background for my xbox one but since xbox doesn't support downloads anymore i don't know how to do this 93da6b2c-2206-4da4-999b-b7c0624c18fc
  8. How to fix iPhone remote control on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix iPhone remote control on Xbox One?: I have been able to control my Xbox with my iPhone in the past but the Xbox “lost” my console. I tried readding it by following the steps and as far as my console is concerned it is enabled for...
  9. Xbox Remote Play Black Screen on IPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play Black Screen on IPhone: I’ve played using Xbox remote play on my phone for a while now without any issues, I recently stopped for a few months and started again. That’s when i started getting the issue of a black screen...
  10. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd