Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?

Discus and support Can I use my current hard drive with series X system? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 5TB external hard drive I use with my Xbox One. Can I use this same external hard drive with the Xbox series X system? I heard my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logroller, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Logroller
    Logroller Guest

I have a 5TB external hard drive I use with my Xbox One. Can I use this same external hard drive with the Xbox series X system? I heard my Xbox One games will not follow the aspects of the Series X system.

:)

Logroller, Aug 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can use the same drives and the same games

You cannot install Series games on a USB hard drive, only the internal storage and the expansion cards
  3. ngocphi Win User

Should be noted xbox one and bc titles that you want to.use the Fps.booster on also.can't.be runned on ancient drives
  4. MattMerdoc Win User

Xbox one games on Xbox series x

What about the games that I currently have stored on my external hard drive? Will I be able to use that on my Series X to play those games? Or will I have re download them on the Series X?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x/s games not aloud to be played on different drive other than internal storage

Your old 2TB hard drive isn't worthless, it can still be used to play non Series X optimised games. It can also be used to store Series X games you're not currently playing. Would save you needing to download/install them again.
  6. Yufeng dong Win User

I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.

I already tried with the network and yes, I have an external hard drive that was plugged into the Xbox one and my current series x.
Thema:

1. Can I use my current hard drive with series X system? - Similar Threads - current hard drive

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  9. I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox from the pound shop and its currently for an BestV code: BesTV 使用条款 返回 很抱歉,当前 法显示 BesTV 使用条款 文档,请稍后重试,或在 Microsoft.com 上搜索它, onn. 28f83b14-6750-4275-92fc-fd131121a453
  10. Xbox current rules and guidelines

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox current rules and guidelines: I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding a recent communication suspension I received on the Xbox platform. It is disheartening to see the limitations placed on...