Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?

Discus and support Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to make sure of this because I'd have to purchase Ultimate in order to try the game. I also have a Switch Pro Controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diogo Ribeiro1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?

Hi, I wanted to make sure of this because I'd have to purchase Ultimate in order to try the game. I also have a Switch Pro Controller.

:)

Diogo Ribeiro1, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Diogo Ribeiro1 Win User

Oh that really sucks...

Thank you for answering!!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

no you cannot, only the standard Xbox pad is compatible with the cloud
  4. geiokami Win User

Pandora or a browser

you can get a chatpad for that, or do what i did and buy a wireless keynoard it works fine.
  5. John P_14 Win User

How do I fix controls?

I apologize but the keyboard and mouse is currently not supported in cloud gaming. You can only play using your controller.
  6. Apex1881 Win User

For cloud gaming on PC - PLEASE disable the requirement to use a controller.

I know, i just wish more games supported the use of keyboard and mouse. the thing is, if I wanted to play with friends they would also need a PC but they don't. so I was like, oh I can just play games through the cloud and play console games with my friends who only have an xbox. but it would also be nice for me to use a keyboard and mouse through the cloud gaming. but whatevs.
Thema:

1. Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud? - Similar Threads - keynoard mouse play

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  8. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  9. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  10. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5