Can I use gift card in £ on a USA xbox account?

Discus and support Can I use gift card in £ on a USA xbox account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hy, i cant buy games directly from store so I ise CDKeys. But I want a certain game they dont have so I think of buy a gift card. Problem they have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielacondrea, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Can I use gift card in £ on a USA xbox account?

Hy, i cant buy games directly from store so I ise CDKeys. But I want a certain game they dont have so I think of buy a gift card. Problem they have only lira£ and my xbox account has as region USA . Is it possible to use it? They make conversion for
    £ into $?

:)

danielacondrea, Jan 3, 2021
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Error: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

3. ArminatorX Win User

Logging into Another Account

Unfortunately, you can't sign into your friends account, as his account would still be an UK based account, even if you signed into it from the USA.

Additionally, allowing a third party to access ones account is against the Microsoft Terms of Use, and your friend would risk a suspension on his account if he were to let you access his account.

Since Microsoft can't do currency conversion, your friend can not use the currency code you have in any way.

If you really wish to gift him a currency gift card, you'd better go to
    https://www.amazon.co.uk
    (make sure it's .co.uk, not .com) and buy him a gift card in British Pounds.

You can then use the US Dollar gift card for yourself or another friend in the US.
  4. Colin Jordaan Win User

Minecraft gift buy

This only works for people residing in the USA. Is there anyway to get the gift card to work in other countries (not using a VPN)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

Yes, you can. Xbox gift cards and Windows gift cards all add to your Microsoft account balance which can be used in the Microsoft Store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gift Cards

Microsoft Store gift cards and Xbox gift cards. They both add funds to your Microsoft account balance which can be used on microsoftstore.com.
Thema:

Can I use gift card in £ on a USA xbox account?

1. Can I use gift card in £ on a USA xbox account? - Similar Threads - gift card USA

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  8. If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...: Seeing if the Pre-paid code will still work if i buy in tge USA, then send it to my friend in Europe 29bc2a20-6c1e-4650-bf1b-ed7d247d7467
  9. If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?: Can my girlfriend use a digital xbox gift card if i bought it in canada whete j live 6a9f3f4f-8ccd-4365-b216-acbbd51b3ec6
  10. USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work: Good Afternoon Everyone, I purchased two (2) $100 gift card codes from Amazon and then sent those to two (2) separate accounts for two (2) friends in Ireland. They are unable to use those codes....