Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...

Discus and support Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to use this microphone Pro Studio Condenser Microphone Recording Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand Kit 637509438586 | eBay that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arush2004, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Arush2004
    Arush2004 Guest

Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...

Arush2004, Jul 29, 2017
  2. Blue Yeti Question

So i have a Blue yeti and i am trying to use it as my main microphone. I bought a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm splitter, i have a 3.5mm coming in from the Yeti into one hole on the splitter and my headphones into the other hole in the splitter. Should work right? Well
    it is giving me problems, My voice sounds super scratchy and is no where near the quality it should be. Any Advice?

wickedwebster, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Headset problem

I just bought a pair of Logitech G430's and I just realized that it's a USB headset. Is the Xbox one S Controller USB compatible or do I need to by an 3.5 mm to USB adapter?

patrickminer49, Jul 29, 2017
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one external mic?

Apparently you can but you need extra equipment.

Pulled this from a website that mentions the Microphone you said you have:

Yes, it's possible! You just have to buy an xbox stereo adapter, an splitter 3.5 mm cable and a 3.5 mm cable! You plug the stereo adapter on your xbox controler, the 3.5 mm splitter cable on the stereo adapter, after, you plug the 3.5 normal cable
    on the mic port of the splitter cable. Finally, you plug the 3.5 mm normal cable on your Blue yeti or your blue snowball. But, don't forget to plug the usb cable(of the mic) on your xbox!
  5. Grandad G Win User

Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset is the PC version and they have a 3.5 mm jack so yes they should be compatible with the new xbox one 3.5 mm controller.
  6. TurboTim1995 Win User

Headsets

Just like the others indeed said. the latest controllers do have a 3.5 mm input for headsets including a microphone
  7. KingOfTheRen Win User

Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

Not sure why you're going out of your way for your son's 11 year old friend and accepting that pickiness but a simple answer for you is no, the Razer Seiren X Microphone can not be used with Xbox One, only PC. To my knowledge you can't use a standalone
    Microphone on Xbox One, only Headsets. Contrary to what others have commented the USB on the Xbox one is not strictly for charging Xbox One Controllers either, it is a power source and not an audio source like on a PC. You can plug in things that take USB
    power such as yes charging a controller but for example I have my external Hard Drive plugged into there, an RGB headset and it powers my Astro Mixamp. Either get your son's friend a Headset with a good Mic (Logitech makes one with a B!UE Microphone) or consider
    switching to PC gaming if the USB Mic is that important.
  8. Cameron Stephens1 Win User

Windows 11 microphone quality in Discord in games / sometimes not working at all

After investigating further via the audio playback tool in the sound control panel. the problem is my blue Yeti Microphone. using a different microphone the problem completely disappeared.

But I'd really like to use my Blue Yeti Microphone as the quality is simply better. if you would know, Is there why in some game scenarios specifically games that are more demanding why a microphone's quality would drop or suddenly cut out?
Thema:

1. Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ... - Similar Threads - USB input Microphone

2. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  3. USB audio support & an option for audio input/ouput

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB audio support & an option for audio input/ouput: Hello my name is Alex & I'd hope for some updates or ease of life improvements here on xbox they're as follows. The ability to chose your audio input/output. This can be handy for a number of...
  4. Adaptive Game Controller USB input

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Game Controller USB input: HI all! I develop tech for special needs. Want to plug in 'regular' USB game controller (Logitech Attack 3, or PC game pad, etc.) into either USB port on the XBox Adaptive Controller to perform...
  5. Manette Xbox one entrée mini usb de mauvaise qualitée[Xbox One Controller Mini USB Input...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette Xbox one entrée mini usb de mauvaise qualitée[Xbox One Controller Mini USB Input...: Bonjour Xbox, Je me demandais si il était normal que l'entrée mini usb des manettes xbox n'était pas au norme pour fonctionner avec n'importe quel cable de ce type. Sur ma manette custom achetée...
  6. USB 2.0 para entrada 3.0 (USB 2.0 for Input 3.0)

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB 2.0 para entrada 3.0 (USB 2.0 for Input 3.0): Tenho um Xone, estou vendo pra comprar um HD externo, quero saber se é possível usar um adaptador para que o USB 2.0 do HD funcione no Xbox ou se posso trocar algo para converter o HD para 3.0...
  7. Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well: When using USB TV tuner I can't change the channel back to the HDMI passthrough input. This worked prior to the latest update, I could select HDMI as a channel via OneGuide but now I can only...
  8. Switch between Sky box input and USB TV tuner

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch between Sky box input and USB TV tuner: hi, I recently bought a USB TV tuner and plugged it in . I set it up using Freeview settings and it works perfectly. However, I’ve lost my Sky input (on HDMI pass-through) and can’t find a way of...
  9. To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?: Is it allowed to connect the xbox one wireless controller to the USB input with batteries inside? d13f15bd-dfb4-4e91-b293-63cf5241abab
  10. How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch between HMDI input and USB Digital TV Tuner on XBOX ONE?: I've been using the Digital TV Tuner but now I want to watch something I recorded on Sky which is connected through the HDMI. How to get I switch back to viewing the HDMI input? Thanks, Andrew...