can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

Discus and support can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monish Bala, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Monish Bala
    Monish Bala Guest

I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i can buy an xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

:)

Monish Bala, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Monish B! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Did you try to use your Xbox Gift Card to your currency to your Microsoft account balance? Gift cards need to be redeemed on your account as currency, so you can use them to buy games and Dlcs. With that, you can use your Microsoft Account Balance to buy Robux.

To redeem your code follow these steps:

Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Press the View button  to open the side menu, and then select Redeem.

Enter the 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts.

On your PC and Mobile Browser:

Follow the link below, enter your 25-character code, select Next, and then follow the prompts:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?refd=account.microsoft.com

Microsoft Store on Windows:

Press the Start button , and then enter the store into the search bar.

Choose Microsoft Store from the results to open the app.

Select your account in the top-right corner of the screen, and then select Redeem code or gift cards.

On Xbox App for Windows:

Press the Start button , and then enter Xbox into the search bar.

Choose the Xbox app from the results to open the app.

Select your gamerpic in the top-left corner, and then select Settings.

Select Redeem under Redeem a code.

On Xbox 360:

Press the Guide button  on your controller.

Select Games & Apps, and then select Redeem Code.

Enter the 25-character code, and then follow the prompts to complete your redemption.

You can see all this here: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/redeem-prepaid-codes

If you have any other doubts, we are here to help you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  4. Nursemorph Win User

How can I use my microsoft wallet to buy robux on PC?

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

ROBUX for PC

You can only purchase Robux from The Microsoft Store for the Xbox. If you want to purchase Robux for the Windows version, then you will need to get it from the Roblox website https://www.roblox.com/giftcards or your local game retailer.
  6. Shadow_Beezy Win User

Robux

There giving robux giftcards to people for points! And yes its true, no lie.
Thema:

1. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc? - Similar Threads - giftcard buy robux

2. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Rocket League credits with Xbox Giftcards?: Hello I play Rocket League on Xbox, and I wanted to buy credits, so I went to Microsoft.com/redeem (As the gift card said) And I redeemed the code, suddenly I went to RL to buy credits and sent...
  4. Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one): Hi i wanted to know if you could use a xbox giftcard to buy minecraft xbox one edition b307be83-baae-4933-bc97-f4aec3b71a9c
  5. I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking...: I want to buy a xbox controller using my xbox giftcard on microsoft store but upon checking out, i couldnt find a way to checkout using Xbox gift card. I am using Microsoft store on microsoft edge...
  6. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...
  7. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard: How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img] a3c1c7e6-3d7d-4fc3-92b7-fe886370b018
  8. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77
  9. Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition: Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will become funds where I can buy it on microsoft...
  10. minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10: Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I use a java Minecraft gift card to buy Minecraft...