Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

Discus and support Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adi Shinde1, May 15, 2024.

1. Adi Shinde1
    Adi Shinde1 Guest

Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option of internet sharing

:)

Adi Shinde1, May 15, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can KINDA but Apple doesn't support it nor do they allow it

You have two options download an third party app for remote play or cloud it's changing soon but Apple is taking their time and FTC is still has to try the case it only applies to EU atm for third party apps

Basically Apple does not like it when you skip giving them money

Or do it officially and install Windows and use the Xbox app
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Adi S. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I regret to inform you, but it's not possible to connect your Xbox Series S to your laptop screen due to most laptops screens only send the video signal out. So, if you connect your console to your MacBook, nothing will happen.

So, to display the video signal of your Xbox, you may want to get a monitor if you don't have a TV.

I know this is not the answer you were expecting, but your kindness and understanding are appreciated.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Angela Nagle Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error

the version is: macos ventura 13.1 (22c65)

the model is: MacBook Air M1, 2020
  5. ArihantPrakash1 Win User

Why am I not receiving the update for roblox apps on the xbox Series S console?

I have an 2020 model Xbox series S (not the Xbox ONE S) and I am not receiving the update to Roblox app.

I am a huge Microsoft fan, but one question about their update file servers I am having about. THEY HAVE POWERFUL SERVERS TO HANDLE THIS BUT THEY ARE DELAYING IT FOR NO REASON?! MORE THAN 1 month has passed and no update! I am switching to playing most of the time with my m1 MacBook.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

Hi Nikhilesh, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, by connect are you pertaining to game streaming?
Thema:

1. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing? - Similar Threads - macbook air 2020

2. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s...: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my MacBook Air m1 for me to play through the MacBook’s display? I don’t have another display at the moment. 157d0009-d640-4fd5-a28f-1fff2675ffae
  3. How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1: How to connect xbox series s to MacBook Air M1 51ff7b3f-1996-4dfe-8b2a-fa3fe80e7d1f
  4. why is minecraft not working on my old macbook air?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is minecraft not working on my old macbook air?: hello. i have spent several hours on my macbook, trying to get minecraft downloaded. i have downloaded java, everything i can think of to try get this working. it says the launcher isnt working,...
  5. Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1: Hi everyone, So I was playing Forza Horizon 5 and other games via Game Pass through Cloud on Chrome - my device is Macbook Air M1. Everything was going smoothly but all of a sudden this morning I...
  6. Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Cloud Gaming with Elite 2 + MacBook Air: Hi, I just joined the Xbox Cloud Gaming and everything works fine, except the RT RB LT and LB of my Elite 2, which don't work when I play Fallout 4 on my MacBook Air (but work fine when playing...
  7. How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?

in XboX Insiders
    How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?: I have a MacBook Air and am using Safari. I can't find a way to pair my controller to play. I don't see any options on screen and I turned bluetooth on but doesn't seem to recognize the...
  8. The Macbook air

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Macbook air: I have a question about the MacBook Air. Does the MacBook Air have better quality than a Chromebook or a computer? If so If I played a game like I dunno Among us would the quality be better? Among...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 on 2020 MacBook Air

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 on 2020 MacBook Air: How well would Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 work on my new MacBook Air? MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3...
  10. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?: So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I was wondering if Microsoft has that for the...