Can I use a vacuum to clean out the dust of my xbox one S Fan?

Discus and support Can I use a vacuum to clean out the dust of my xbox one S Fan? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know if something is wrong with my xbox power cord or its just overheating, i think that its overheating, but can i use a vacuum to clean out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotAperson01, Jun 20, 2019.

1. NotAperson01
    NotAperson01 Guest

I dont know if something is wrong with my xbox power cord or its just overheating, i think that its overheating, but can i use a vacuum to clean out the dust? like suck it out of the fan?

:)

NotAperson01, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Suicidal Groovez Win User

I recommend not to, you can damage the fan, it would be better use some compressed air instead.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I wouldn't use a vacuum cleaner. You could damage the fan.
  4. NotAperson01 Win User

Im just looking to keep the dust from stopping the xbox, so yeah the dust.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. Obliterata Win User

It is not recommended to use a vacuum or electronic appliance to clean another electronic. Reasons vary. A vacuum for example can cause damage to your Xbox through transmitting static electricity that can harm the components inside. Compressed air from a
    compressor often spits tiny droplets of water out with the stream of air it is blowing out.

The best method of cleaning is a clean dry cloth for most cases or having your Xbox serviced if the fan is failing or overheating is occurring
Thema:

1. Can I use a vacuum to clean out the dust of my xbox one S Fan? - Similar Threads - vacuum clean dust

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  5. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  6. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  7. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  8. Is it safe to clean the xbox one s holes with a vacuum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to clean the xbox one s holes with a vacuum: Is it safe to vacuum the small holes on the xbox one s 935eb3ec-523a-4473-b954-c0827dccb02d
  9. My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum: I think my xbox is damaged but I don't know where how do i fix it? ef129f66-57f9-436b-bd34-2a9730158d99
  10. power supply louder than a vacuum

in XBoX on Consoles
    power supply louder than a vacuum: its to loud and i can't here my self think immabout to take a sluge hammer and smash this thing to hell why would you sell me this i have 2 xbox ones the other one is silent and perfect but this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s vacuum