Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc?

Discus and support Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend just gifted me Red Dead Ultimate edition from his xbox and when i redeamed it it says its only on console which we did not realise, is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by someone_874, Apr 30, 2023.

1. someone_874
    someone_874 Guest

My friend just gifted me Red Dead Ultimate edition from his xbox and when i redeamed it it says its only on console which we did not realise, is there any way for me to play it on my pc?

:)

someone_874, Apr 30, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

To play on PC, you would need to purchase the game either direct from Rockstar Games, Epic Games or Steam.
  3. Belle B Win User

Hi someone_874 I'd love to clarify.

Sadly no - it is not exchangeable.
  4. Belle B Win User

Sorry, I just wanted to reiterate that.

No - it is not exchangeable.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I bought my friend Rdr2 as a code because it was cheaper and he got the code and everything was fine, clicked confirm but when he did he couldn't find it on his owned games?

Hi Josh‎ Garner!

Was this redeemed through Microsoft Store/Microsoft account and your friend is playing on PC? If yes, I apologize but the Red Dead Redemption 2 on Microsoft Store is for Xbox consoles only and not for PC.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

Red dead redemption 2 is not available on PC on the Microsoft store and even if it was, it would not be guaranteed to be a play anywhere title that would grant you both Console and PC rights
Thema:

1. Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc? - Similar Threads - red dead code

2. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...
  3. i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...: My Xbox name is VTimes#2317 and the friend who lives in the usa is Broly978.I would like either a refund to my microsoft balance or a Xbox code that is valid for him. Thank You....
  4. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code): Ordered a digital code for Red Dead (X360 version) from Gamestop, got the code, and tried to redeem it on the website. When I try to do so, I get this message: Check the instructions that came...
  5. Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2: I played Red Dead Redemption 2 Online when it was on game pass, and decided to buy the story mode. Now that the game isn’t in gamepass anymore, it won’t let me play it. It shows up in my purchase...
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007: I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple months ago, but when I try to play it now, it says the owner needs to sign in. If it is because the game is on game pass, I still have a subscription to it....
  7. I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.: I'm having a problem gaining access to my red dead data. I keep getting the error code 0x838601e7 popping up advising me to delete my data... Which isn't happening.. I require a solution with...
  8. Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.: Red dead redemption has cause me a headache got it installed and I'm on disc 2 but it refuses to go further than 46% it keeps giving my the Xbox one error code of " 0x87e00067 " Literally have...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  10. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]: Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello...