Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Discus and support Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LandedHealer721, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account linked
    to my account

:)

LandedHealer721, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week tr

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account linked
    to my account

3. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 week tri

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account
    linked to my account

4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Hi there,

I'm afraid that subscriptions can't be paid via Account balance (Microsoft Gift cards) you will either need to use a payment option (like a credit card) or a prepaid card for Xbox Live or Xbox Game pass.

5. IRB Win User

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 week tri

Hi

I believe you can use your account credit to purchase a "Gift" of a 1 month subscription (though that may vary) which you can then redeem on your own account.

Once you have a GamePass, you can play any of the included Play Anywhere titles on your PC, provided you are signed in to Window 10 with the same account that owns the GamePass.
  6. WPAK Win User

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week tr

7. WPAK Win User

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week tr

Hi there,

I'm afraid that subscriptions can't be paid via Account balance (Microsoft Gift cards) you will either need to use a payment option (like a credit card) or a prepaid card for Xbox Live or Xbox Game pass.
  8. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

Hi Revy8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

I'm assuming you are referring to Microsoft Rewards points. For Microsoft Rewards, 1,000 points equals 1$ in value (euros in your case), so yes if you have 60,000 points, then that values to 60 euros if you want to redeem those points for Microsoft Gift
    Card currency. There is no option for 60$ (euros) on the redemption page for Microsoft Gift Card currency, so you would have to split it up redeeming a 10$ (euros) gift card and then redeem a 50$ gift card with the remaining points for a total of 60. More
    information can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ... - Similar Threads - normal euro Microsoft

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  4. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...
  5. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  6. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  7. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  8. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  9. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  10. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...