Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Discus and support Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LandedHealer721, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account linked
    to my account

:)

LandedHealer721, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week tr

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account linked
    to my account

3. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 week tri

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can do I still have to have a PayPal or credit card account
    linked to my account

4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: