Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rxquiem, May 17, 2021.

1. Rxquiem
    Rxquiem Guest

Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will become funds where I can buy it on microsoft store

:)

Rxquiem, May 17, 2021
  2. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
  3. YeetusXD Win User

Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to the local Retail Stores and the only available Giftcard is the Google Play Giftcard.

Cant use google play card but you can do is pay it by using a card if you have one or use paypal if you don’t have any of them as far as i am aware you cant buy it.
    I guess I just can't buy it then :(

Too bad for me. At least Microsoft should add more payment options so I can redeem Google Play Giftcards since they are the only available Giftcard on the Local Retail Stores here. That way it should be more accessible for everyone around the globe to purchase
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

But do i use my xbox account to play minecraft?

And you can redeem a code for minecraft java and bedrock edition from a xbox giftcard rather than a microsoft giftcard right?
Thema:

1. Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Giftcard buy

2. I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e
  3. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game: My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot. 30492b63-bd23-467a-a371-b7676cbe4d89
  4. Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a xbox giftcard to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition (The legacy one): Hi i wanted to know if you could use a xbox giftcard to buy minecraft xbox one edition b307be83-baae-4933-bc97-f4aec3b71a9c
  5. Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid Minecraft Giftcard $35: So apparently I bought a minecraft $35 giftcard, I tried to redeem it and it does not work at all. Looks like I wasted 35$ on a crappy non refundable unusable gift card....
  6. I need help with my minecraft minecoins giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my minecraft minecoins giftcard: Hi, my mom got me a 1720 minecoin pack but it doesnt have a code like other giftcards. If someone knows pls tell me 550a00eb-7c58-4a0e-8df7-070055576adb
  7. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...
  8. How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard: How can I buy Minecraft Win 10 Edition by MS Giftcard I need to use on this [img] [img] Or this [img] [img] a3c1c7e6-3d7d-4fc3-92b7-fe886370b018
  9. minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10: Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I use a java Minecraft gift card to buy Minecraft...
  10. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....