Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft?

Discus and support Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I unlink xbox from microsoft? How? dad58a70-b0d7-4661-8b7e-fb84c65ee812 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roman ŠvédA, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft?

Can I unlink xbox from microsoft? How?

:)

Roman ŠvédA, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

An Xbox account and a Microsoft account are closely related, the only thing you can do is to change the account alias by following the information in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

as you have a Hotmail account it is impossible to unlink it from the Xbox account.

if you remove a Microsoft email address from an Xbox account it will permanently delete the email account
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there jOwen4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get everything set up in a way that is preferable for you and your child. If you create another account and start to use that one, then he will
    lose his achievements.

If you follow the steps provided here on Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account,
    you should be able to change the sign in info without losing them though.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  5. jOwen4 Win User

Thank you. If i create a new microsoft acc for him and add this to his xbox acc and remove mine will he lose all his achievements? And also by removing my acc will it delete my acc completly? Thanks
  6. jOwen4 Win User

as you have a Hotmail account it is impossible to unlink it from the Xbox account.

if you remove a Microsoft email address from an Xbox account it will permanently delete the email account
    Thank you. I thought it might. Its a shame that it isnt made clear when the account is created as i wouldve created his own acc at the start instead.
Thema:

1. Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft? - Similar Threads - unlink acc microsoft

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  7. Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot unlink my Ea acc from xbox acc: So, My ea acc got banned (long story of ea's mistake) , and when I am trying to unlink this account from xbox integration, It wont, I have no button to do this in ea site. When I'm trying to...
  8. How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink minecraft acc if I don't know any of details?: I am trying to sign my son into minecraft account on ps4 &5, but it saying already signed in with a gamertag we don't recognise. I now know one of his friend's had set him up an account a while...
  9. How do I unlink my ubisoft account from my xbox acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my ubisoft account from my xbox acc: I don't have access to my Ubisoft account anymore. i wanna download a game using xbox game pass but it asks me to login to my ubisoft acc linked to my xbox 09dcbeb2-b50c-436f-8639-0bb1e97c3b3b
  10. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...