can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account

Discus and support can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i no longer have access to the email that my ea account is under and i cannot prove i own the account as some of the questions they are asking me are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Semtex360jr ., Oct 31, 2023.

1. can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account

i no longer have access to the email that my ea account is under and i cannot prove i own the account as some of the questions they are asking me are unreasonable to remember like what and when my last purchase was and i was wondering if i could have the account unlinked by microsoft

:)

Semtex360jr ., Oct 31, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. SammyVS Win User

Can't link xbox and EA account

If your account is linked to an EA account that you do not have access to, you will need to talk to EA to unlink the account. No linking or unlinking process is done on the Xbox side.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account

Hi there Semtex360jr, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please note that it is not possible to unlink an EA account from the Xbox/Microsoft ecosystem, as the linking is managed through the EA platform and not the other way around. To unlink an EA account, you must have access to that EA account. You can follow the steps provided in this link for more information:

https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

If you don't have access to your EA account, as you mentioned earlier, and are experiencing difficulties when trying to recover it, then it will be necessary for you to contact EA Support directly. They can assist you with the recovery process or advise you on whether there is anything else that can be done to unlink your account.

You can get in touch with EA Support through the following link:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please take in mind that in this public community forum we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players.

Thanks for your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink an EA account, when you have no access to the EA account, as it isn't yours.

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you're all doing well. I find myself in a bit of a predicament and could really use some guidance. Here's the situation:

A while ago, I linked my Microsoft account to an EA account. However, circumstances have changed, and I no longer have access to the EA account as it's owned by my ex-girlfriend, with whom I've lost contact. Now, I want to unlink my Microsoft account from that EA account.

The reason for this is that I'm an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and I'd like to have control over my own account without any dependencies on the previous EA link. I've been enjoying gaming with my Game Pass subscription, and I don't want any complications in my gaming experience.

So, my question to you all is: How can I go about unlinking my Microsoft account from the EA account? Is there a way to do this without needing access to the EA account itself? Any advice, tips, or step-by-step instructions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched everywhere and every source tells me that I have to go through EA, however they won't be able to do anything for me, as I don't have access to said account. All that I'm asking, is for the accounts to be unlinked :(

Thank you in advance for your help and insights!

Best regards,
    I dont think there is any other way since the linking itself happens on the EA account side, so the unlink also has to happen from the EA side.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

How do I unlink my ea account as e mail now expired ?

I'm sorry but only EA can unlink EA accounts to xbox accounts. Xbox support can't do this.

You aren't talking about the EA Access subscription right?
Thema:

1. can i unlink my ea and xbox accounts through xbox as i have lost access to the ea account - Similar Threads - unlink accounts through

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  10. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox: I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply....