Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

Discus and support Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mathias bonne, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new account it says that i need to login with my old account but it’s deleted is there a way so i can login with my new Microsoft account on my ps5 without create a new PlayStation account

:)

mathias bonne, Sep 13, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on the Same PlayStation account

Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new account it says that i need to login with my old account but it’s deleted is there a way so i can login with my new Microsoft account on my ps5 without create a new PlayStation account
    Unfortunately you cant link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJZAHV8KA7ZHC1EXBXYH2

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on the Same PlayStation account

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello mathias bonne,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

we unde4rstand that your Microsoft account got hacked and deleted and that you're having trouble logging in with your new Microsoft account on your PlayStation 5. It's important to note that once a Microsoft account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Therefore, it's not possible to unlink your old Microsoft account from your PlayStation 5. However, you can still use a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft on your PlayStation 5. Nothing to worry about, let's work on this together in a timely manner.

Firstly, here are the steps to follow:

• Log in to your Microsoft account | Home, Click on "Privacy" at the top, then scroll down to "Apps & Services" and click on the link below that "Apps and services that can access your data" that will show all apps and services that are hooked in to your Microsoft Account. From there, you'll want to look for the specific app or game you're seeing issues with. I'm not sure how Minecraft on PS4 will show, but you can click "Edit" when you find it and then remove that permission from your account. That will remove that connection and should prompt you to reconnect your Microsoft Account to Minecraft when you launch on PS4, and then you can add the proper account.

You can also check on these steps:

1. Go to the PlayStation 5 home screen and select "Settings".

2. Select "Users and Accounts" and then "Link with Other Services".

3. Select "Microsoft" and then "Sign In".

4. Enter your new Microsoft account credentials and follow the prompts to link your account.

Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account not the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account. If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase.

If you're still having trouble logging in with your new Microsoft account, you may need to contact PlayStation support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your new Microsoft account is properly linked to your PlayStation account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

I linked my old Microsoft account with my PlayStation account a few years ago and I now don’t have access to the account, I can’t link a new account with my PS account as I don’t know the password and the phone number listed on there is my old one - help would be appreciated
    Even if you could unlink the account you wouldnt be able to link a different one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Thema:

Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

1. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on... - Similar Threads - unlink deleted old

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted: I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help. 5cf250f7-2f59-4dd7-b199-cabe19dd4b64
  10. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...