Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamiePotts2, Jun 27, 2023.

1. JamiePotts2
    JamiePotts2 Guest

I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password.

:)

JamiePotts2, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

You're welcome! If you have no further question, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

I'm afraid that is not possible. Saves are stored either locally or on the cloud and are tied to the account. There may be other ways but Xbox does not support this. This can also lead to achievement issues if you somehow managed to pull it off.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Can I transfer a GamerName to another Email?

5. andersonpassos Win User

Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

In the Microsoft Store version of Final Fantasy XIII, the save data is stored in the cloud and is automatically synced with your Microsoft account. You cannot access the save data directly on your computer. However, you should be able to transfer your save data to other platforms by signing in to your Microsoft account on those platforms and accessing the game.

If you want to transfer your save data to a version of the game that is not connected to the Microsoft Store, you will need to use a tool like Save Wizard to transfer the save data. Save Wizard is a third-party tool that allows you to transfer save data between different platforms and games.

I hope this helps!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

Well it's that way or repurchase yourself sadly. That is the only way for it to do things data cannot be transfered like game data/ Achievements/ Purchase history/ Ect to a different account.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - transfer data save

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  4. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  5. Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Continuous attempts to log into my account, can I save/transfer Xbox data if I close my...: People from all over the world have been continuously (6+ times a day, 3-5 times in a row every time) attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It's obnoxious. I get multiple notifications to...
  6. Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer my saved data from a dead Xbox One to another?: I had a power fluctuation in my house which fried the internal power supply, since Microsoft doesn't support the Xbox One anymore I can't get it serviced. I do not have WIFI at the moment and no...
  7. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  8. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...