Can I transfer Xbox a/c to another email without transferring files and photos etc

Discus and support Can I transfer Xbox a/c to another email without transferring files and photos etc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have my office account set up and one drive etc. I then set the Xbox up 3 years ago and instead of using a new email address I used mine for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by memememe410, Sep 2, 2023.

1. memememe410
    memememe410 Guest

Can I transfer Xbox a/c to another email without transferring files and photos etc

Hi,

I have my office account set up and one drive etc. I then set the Xbox up 3 years ago and instead of using a new email address I used mine for my daughter.

She is getting a new laptop and I have set up a Microsoft account for her, can I transfer just her Xbox things that she has bought over the last 3 years to her new Microsoft account and leave my files where they are?

I cant just change the email address on the xbox account because that will transfer all of my files and photos etc to her.

Help

:)

memememe410, Sep 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: