Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

Discus and support Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iker Blanchard ✔️, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox account.
    Basically I just bought a new PC and I want to be able to control when I download or uninstall the game.

Therefore my question;

:)

Iker Blanchard ✔️, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Spazpol Win User

Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another?

why I almost do not use this account in xbox360
    No, digital purchases from one microsoft account can not be transfered to another account. You can use the content from the one account if they are using the home console of said account, or the account is logged in at the time to validate content license.
    But you can not transfer the license off the account.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Destiny Expansion Pack

What exactly do you mean by "transferring a license to the account JK THE KILLER"? The license transfer too transfers the licenses from one console to another. Nothing is transferred between accounts. If the expansion was purchased on another account
    it might not be possible to play without purchasing on your account.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Licence

Hi, no it is not possible to transfer licenses from one account to another. The only license that can be transferred is from a console to another console.
  5. Operabound Win User

Friend used wrong account for purchase

You can transfer the licenses for any downloadable content for your own account. That doesn't transfer the game itself form one account to another though. The license transfer tool is set up for when you purchase a new console and need to switch your gamer
    profile from one console to another.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Account to account License Transfer????

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. The license transfer tool is used to transfer the licenses from one console to another but not between accounts.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another? - Similar Threads - transfer purchase license

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  7. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  8. Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?: I recently bought the Hitman world of assassination deluxe pack on my PC and I wondered whether I can transfer the purchase from my PC to my Xbox Series X because i would like to play it on there....
  9. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  10. Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...: I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I download them if so....