Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

Discus and support Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleGodfrey1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. KyleGodfrey1
    KyleGodfrey1 Guest

I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership to my girlfriend's profile which is on the same Xbox?

:)

KyleGodfrey1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gold

There is no way to transfer a Gold membership from one account to another yet with xbox home setting you can share the gold membership among accounts:

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox
  3. onyxishere Win User

xbox gold family membership problem

Sorry but the Family Gold plan has been retired and there is no way to transfer a membership to another account.

However, if you had plans to purchase an Xbox One console you can share the membership with your family on the Xbox One console without restrictions. The Xbox One sharing plan does not transfer to the 360.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Saying I do not have xbox live gold but I can still play online?

It is not possible to transfer membership from one account to another. When sharing gold membership via the HOME setting only the paid account gets the gold benefits such as discounts and games with gold
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

CAPO2110

Sorry but nothing can be transferred from one account to another. However, on the Xbox One you can set the purchasing account as Home and share the gold and digital purchases that way.

You do not need to have a gold membership to play online from PC
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

conta errada (wrong account)

Thema:

1. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account - Similar Threads - Transfer share Gold

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    file share file (Halo 3) will not transfer: The only copy I have of a saved game clip is on the file share and I can not get it to sucessfully download or transfer to my xbox 360 or xbox one game console. I have other clips in the same file...
  9. Transfer or share gamertag progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer or share gamertag progress: We set up an xbox 360 gamertag several years ago for my eldest. We have since progressed to an xbox one and xbox one x - we have both these consoles setup and no longer have the 360. My youngest...
  10. Transfer, Gift, or Share a World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer, Gift, or Share a World: With the Xbox One having a cloud storage, I believe it would be possible to have either a shared map or be able to transfer a map from one gamertag to another. In the past, I have made maps for...