Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephanieSta Ana, May 7, 2023.

1. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

Hi there,

I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons.

I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to transfer his hero game data to his own microsoft account and I'll buy another game pass (which makes 2 of us having our own game passes) so we can play together? I know there's a local multiplayer but i want to have my own dungeons as well.

thanks

:)

StephanieSta Ana, May 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Unfortunately, game licenses and game data cannot be transferred from one account to another. It will always stay on that particular account. Our best option is for you to create another Microsoft/Xbox account.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.

Hi, around 2011 I purchased Minecraft Java for my son using my own email (this Microsoft account). So naturally when we migrated the Mojang account it got migrated to my personal Microsoft account. Now my son is an adult, and due to safety and privacy reasons we would like to transfer the Minecraft user to my sons own Microsoft account, and was wondering if that was possible?
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. TravisSouthard Win User

Transferring saved game data

My teenager has her own Microsoft account, but prior to that started playing Minecraft on Xbox One on my account; she's a huge Minecraft fan, has built huge worlds, and now wants to continue on her own account. Can I transfer all the Minecraft data and her progress on my account to hers?
  5. LisaO’Connor Win User

Access to Minecraft but not documents?

Thanks for your reply.

My son currently uses my microsoft account to sign in to minecraft, however, I've noticed that my confidential word docs etc are available on his laptop now.

He doesn't want to lose his progress, but I don't want to to have my documents on his machine.

The question is, can I allow him to access the game only from his own lap top so that he doesn't lose his progress, without also granting him access to my work files? Or can I transfer his progress to his own microsoft account?
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Move Xbox account

When I bought my minor son his first Xbox, I added the Xbox to my account and had my son sign in there to use it. He is now an adult and I want him to set up his own Microsoft account and move his Xbox to his own account. How do we do this??.
    You can easily havr him create his own account and log into his xbox.

He will lose access to his saved games and anything linked to your account. They cannot be transferred to another Microsoft account, nor can his gamertag.

He would essentially be starting fresh on his account.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account? - Similar Threads - transfer son's minecraft

2. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  3. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  4. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  7. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  8. Transfer Minecraft to son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft to son's account?: Years ago I purchased Minecraft for my son under my Microsoft account as I didn't want him having his own account. He would have been about 7 years old at the time. He's now a teenager and has...
  9. Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?: My son uses an Xbox live account tied to my email address. I want to create an account tied to a Gmail address that I create for him. If I do that, is there a way to transfer his Fortnite skins,...
  10. Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...: Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my sons account. Now he is trying to play the...