Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?

Discus and support Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing FH4 for 3 years via Game Pass, but now I bought it on Steam. Logged into my Xbox account and the game started from the beginning. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BumbleFace, Mar 10, 2021.

1. BumbleFace
    BumbleFace Guest

I've been playing FH4 for 3 years via Game Pass, but now I bought it on Steam. Logged into my Xbox account and the game started from the beginning. I have too much progress on MS Store version and I don't want to lose it. Is there any way how can I transfer it to Steam?

:)

BumbleFace, Mar 10, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello,

Unfortunately, your game progress from the Xbox version of Forza Horizon 4 isn’t transferred over when

you purchase the steam version. Only leaderboards and clubs as one per gamertag, are unaffected by this. Share codes can also be used anywhere.

As stated in the Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ:

Q: If I already play Forza Horizon 4 on another platform, will my game progress carry over to Steam if I buy the Steam version?

A: Your save file on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag, due to technical limitations. This includes user generated content like liveries, layer groups, blue prints, etc...

You might also want to read FH4 known issues

For in-game issues contact Forza support

Hope this information helps!
  3. SneakyBazuka206 Win User

Q: If I already play Forza Horizon 4 on another platform, will my game progress carry over to Steam if I buy the Steam version?

A: Your save file on Steam is completely unique and separate from any pre-existing save file that’s associated with your Xbox Live gamertag, due to technical limitations. This includes user generated content like liveries, layer groups, blue prints, etc... However, there are a few exceptions:

• Leaderboards are one per gamertag. May the best profile win.
    • Clubs are one per gamertag. Join once, play anywhere.
    • Share codes can be used anywhere.
    Source: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/1500003572322-Forza-Horizon-4-on-Steam-FAQ
  4. BumbleFace Win User

I believe it still connects to Xbox Live giving you access to your cloud saves on Sea of thieves and the other titles.
    If I start FH4 from MS Store, it downloads my saves from cloud. But it doesn't work on Steam version.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I believe it still connects to Xbox Live giving you access to your cloud saves on Sea of thieves and the other titles.
  6. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
Thema:

1. Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam? - Similar Threads - transfer progress Forza

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  4. 'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Transferring' games and progress from one (email)account to another (email)account.: Hi, my son is playing XBox-games on my (dad) account. Now I/he want/s him to play under his own name/account (without losing the games/progress. Is that possible? I can't figure it out. Because...
  5. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  6. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  7. Forza progress not transferred to one s to series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza progress not transferred to one s to series x: I bought forza horizon 5 on my Xbox one a but since then I have bought a Xbox series x but when I installed it on my series x the game did not save any of my dlc’s or add ons or any progress at...
  8. Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam: I recently bought forza 4 on steam. I have played it before with xbox game pass and now i want to transfer my progress to my steam account. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it?...
  9. Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...: I wanna get a disc version of forza 4 but I wanna have the same account from the game pass forza 4 to the disc version. Pls help soon e17284f6-57f2-412e-8482-ce8bdcdd39a4
  10. Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account: Hi, I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass account between us. Is there a way for me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer forza xbox account to steam