Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

Discus and support Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Filip Klapiński, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's just more available for me). Is it possible, so that i don't loase any of my progress. Like I want to just swap the email assigned to the Minecraft acc.

:)

Filip Klapiński, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Filip, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to transfer anything between two different Microsoft accounts. Purchases and game progress cannot be transferred between accounts. It's also important to note that a Microsoft account is essentially the same as a Minecraft account, meaning they are not independent and cannot be separated in any way.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Razvan Enache Win User

I can„t acces my minecraft account

hello, i didn„t formulate the question that well at that time. So in short my microsoft account got deleted( idk how) and all my things got deleted or i don„t have acces. And i made a brand new microsoft account using the same email and it worked. but i don„t have acces to any of my bought games(minecraft, minecraft dungeons etc) and my minecraft account used the old microsoft account and because of that even if i have the same email as the old account, i don„t have acces to log into my mincraft account . And i wonder how to get my minecraft account back
  4. FearfulSky Win User

Account Migration

ok thanks--guess i have to make a new acc--lose all my friends achieves, dlcs and everything :/ can microsoft transfer ALL my bought content to a new account? or transfer whats left of my subscription?
  5. AngryOrang1 Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hi Brad. Thanks for quick response.

I really have not idea what to do next.

should I link nintendo acc in my profile at microsoft?

could you send the link pls?

At moment. On console nintendo I’m logging with Nintendo acc. In Minecraft I’m logging with Microsoft acc and Minecraft acc.

Where else I should link these accounts?

Thank you!
  6. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
Thema:

1. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc? - Similar Threads - transfer minecraft account

2. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  3. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  4. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  5. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  6. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...
  7. How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?: Basically on my iPad 3 I have 2 rare capes that I want to transfer onto my Minecraft account, but can't since it's a really outdated device. At the moment I can't obviously spend money to buy...
  8. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: My minecraft account got hacked through my microsoft account and I later got help from a Microsoft worker to suspend my Microsoft account indefinitely. I was wondering if you guys could switch the...
  9. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft account but I got my Microsoft account...
  10. Transfer Minecraft to son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Minecraft to son's account?: Years ago I purchased Minecraft for my son under my Microsoft account as I didn't want him having his own account. He would have been about 7 years old at the time. He's now a teenager and has...