Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?

Discus and support Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Romoaz Imam, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Romoaz Imam
    Romoaz Imam Guest

So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my xbox one?

:)

Romoaz Imam, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it from Microsoft the game is Play Anywhere. So you would just need to install the game and it'll sync your save from the cloud and you'll have everything you've unlocked from playing on the PC.
  3. VR GOODMAN Win User

Im Getting A 250G Slim xbox tomorrow (help needed)

Can i use a USB Stick to transfer the data to my laptop, then transfer it to my new xbox tomorrow?
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

There's one thing i can think of to try get your data back,

You'll need to install the Xbox App and then install Forza Horizon 5 from Gamepass Xbox App on to your PC/Laptop as all your save data is now stored somewhere on your PC/Laptop local storage,

Once done,

Launch Forza Horizon 5 from the Xbox App, not from Cloud Gaming and don't let the data sync as you'll have two different data saves, one is now local on your PC ( your main save data ), the other from the Cloud ( your new fresh start data ), you don't want to overwrite the save data that you accidentally saved to your PC's local storage,

The game needs to load the save data from your local storage on PC to get your save data back,

Once you've loaded FH5 from the Xbox App and you are in game,

You should be able to see everything back after you've done this, then let the game save and you can exit, and then try launch FH5 from Cloud Gaming, let the data sync/ sync to the cloud and you should have everything back, hopefully.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Transferring data from xbox to laptop.

the game is not a play anywhere title, you have to buy for each platform you want to use it on.
  6. UrgedBlowfish3 Win User

No Rosters? Servers Down?

is yhere anyway i can update my roster from my laptop and transfer it onto my xbox usb?
Thema:

1. Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox? - Similar Threads - transfer FH5 data

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  9. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  10. FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam): So I was trying to download the game on my Xbox, since I had bought it for my PC, and it wasn't showing up anywhere on my xbox. This was super odd because I can still view my achievements for the...