Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

Discus and support Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ving80, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Ving80
    Ving80 Guest

Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my sons account. Now he is trying to play the game but it is only allowing him to play the demo but when I log in with my account I have access to the full games. In hindsight, I was supposed to buy the game using his login, I realize that. My questions are: 1) is it possible to transfer the purchase from my Windows account to my sons Windows account? 2) if not, is it possible to "return" my Minecraft purchase and repurchase it under his username?

Thanks in advance.

One Frustrated Dad

:)

Ving80, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Ving80 Win User

Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I just made and repurchase it?

Thanks Francis J. I will request a refund and repurchase to correct account once refund is processed.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I just made and repurchase it?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to transfer a game from one account to another but you can definitely request a refund.

You can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and yes, that would be great.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Two 360's, I need to share a game.

Smwutches, I think minecraft works differently then that. As I said, even though my son purchased the game and it is tied to his account, I can play just fine using my account. Plus, I bought the skin packs for minecraft, and he can use all of them using
    his account. Plus, as I said, my brother in law purchased minecraft using his ONLINE LIVE account and my sister can play the game fine using her offline non-LIVE account.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Unable to download "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition again.

It has to be that it was purchased by another account then. Have you ever had a friends tag on your console, or a siblings, and maybe they purchased it? You would be able to play it even though it was not you that bought it. My son actually bought Minecraft,
    and I can play it with my account. I purchased the skin packs, and he can use them with his account. This is the only thing I can think of. If your account bought it, it would have been in that link.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I... - Similar Threads - transfer Minecraft bought

2. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  3. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  4. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  5. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  6. i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that...: i bought MINECRAFT java on a different accoun accidently would i be able to transfer that game to the account i use now? df2eb113-0a06-48ae-a5c2-4a8832a10dd7
  7. I want to transfer my Minecraft I bought on Microsoft store to another pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to transfer my Minecraft I bought on Microsoft store to another pc: I bought Minecraft java bedrock on Microsoft store on my PC. I got a new PC and signed into my Microsoft store and it says I have to buy it again. How can I download the game I already purchased...
  8. Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.: I bought Minecraft an a previous microsoft account. I recently changed to a new gmail meaning i needed a new microsoft account. I would like to know how i can transfer game ownership from my...
  9. Bought Minecraft with my old Xbox but it wont transfer to my new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft with my old Xbox but it wont transfer to my new Xbox: So I just got an Xbox Series X recently and I was getting all of my games loaded up on it. When I went to load up Minecraft it was downloading the version from Xbox Game Pass and not the version...
  10. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...