Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

Discus and support Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover during installation that my PC won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Montgomery, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

Hi there, I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover during installation that my PC won't support the game (I only have 1Gb of video RAM Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person? :( ) I'm not going to be buying a new PC anytime soon so the
    game purchase is sadly pretty useless for me! My friend's son is a big gamer though so I wondered whether I can "un-redeem" the license code and transfer it to him to enable him to run the game. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to go about
    doing it?

Thanks!

Monty

:)

Alex Montgomery, Aug 27, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

you would need to request a refund, licences cannot be transferred.
  3. Alex Montgomery Win User

Thank you for responding and confirming
  4. TyroneSanchez Win User

Microsoft 2020 flight simulator

Can this system be upgraded? If not, can I have a new key code to transfer the microsoft flight simulator 2020 to a new system?
  5. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person? - Similar Threads - transfer Microsoft Flight

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  4. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  5. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 feature transfer error: Hi Bought the above game on disc on Tuesday. I have been trying to install it but i cant get any further than disc 2 and it comes up with message below. I have cleaned the disc many times. Can...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) My code was redeemed on HP Desktop I7 with poor graphics card. I have uninstalled the game on the HP and I would...
  8. Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 license to another person?: Hi all, A friend of mine bought the boxed version of Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe Edition and redeemed the code to install only to discover that his PC could not cope up. Can he "un-redeem" the...
  9. Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Feature Transfer Error when installing disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator: I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it happened on disk 9, the second time on disk 7....
  10. Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer MS Flight Simulator to my husband's Microsoft account: Hello - I purchased the new MS Flight Simulator for my husband, from my account - is there an easy way to transfer that purchase to his Microsoft account so he can associate it with his device?...