Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? ..... HELP! 70ed8e39-42cf-479a-bb82-ee3b09579eb9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Altuverzokar, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Altuverzokar
    Altuverzokar Guest

..... HELP!

:)

Altuverzokar, Oct 16, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the Xbox One GTA Premium Edition Online data transfer over to GTA Online for Xbox X/S if I have a Xbox S

3. David Wirsching Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Hello Kiran B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To transfer your game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X for EAFC 24, you can follow these steps:

Check for cloud saves: Confirm that you have enabled cloud saves for EAFC 24 on your Xbox One. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Xbox One, select "System," then "Storage," and finally "Manage storage." From there, you can check if your game data is being saved to the cloud.

Install EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X: Install the game on your Xbox Series X using the same Xbox Live account you used on your Xbox One. Ensure you are using the same account to maintain continuity of your game data.

Launch the game on Xbox Series X: Start EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X and sign in with your Xbox Live account. Once in the game, check if there is an option to access cloud saves or import data.

Look for a data transfer or import feature: Some games, including EAFC 24, may have specific options within the game menu to import or transfer your previous game data. Check the settings or options menu in EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X to see if there is a feature available to bring in your Xbox One save progress and Ultimate Team data.

Contact EA support if needed: If you don't find a specific data transfer feature in the game or if you encounter any issues, it's recommended to contact EA support directly. They can provide you with further assistance and guidance on how to transfer your game data successfully.

Remember that the availability of save data transfer options can vary depending on the game and the developer's implementation.

Best regards.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

Hello Cincisquirtle,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The short answer is yes, you need to transfer the licenses from your Xbox 360 to your Xbox Series X in order to access downloaded content (DLC) for your Xbox 360 games.

To transfer licenses, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Licenses".
    Select "Transfer licenses to this console."
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

This process will transfer all your Xbox 360 game licenses to your Xbox Series X.

Once you've transferred your licenses, you'll be able to access DLC for your Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X.

If you are having trouble transferring licenses, you can try the following:

Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
    Sign out and sign back in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox Series X.

Restart your Xbox Series X.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

It's good that you have this heart, it is very valuable. And we are always here in the community with the intention of helping you. If you have any other problem, you can make a new post, and we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Altuverzokar! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Yes, it is possible to transfer all your data to your new Xbox console. To move your stuff from Xbox 360, all you need to do is sign in to your new Xbox with your Microsoft account. When you do this, everything in the "What's moving to Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S" section below is transferred to your new console.

For more information, you can take a look at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - transfer data 360

2. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  3. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...
  4. Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...: I have had my Xbox 360 slim for 5 years and I got the red ring on it when playing. I have recently come back to it and error code E69 showed up and did some research and cleaned out the entire...
  5. How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer data from a profile on the Xbox 360 storage to a new Xbox Live profile...: So my dad gave me his profile long ago on my Xbox 360, and I've always been using it, however I finally made a personal Xbox Live account on my 360, but I want to transfer my dad's data to my...
  6. How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?: My reason for attempting to get my hands on an Xbox Series X is because my 360 of the past 7 years went out. I believe there is an issue in the power supply within the Xbox and it does not allow...
  7. Xbox 360 S Model 1439 data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Model 1439 data transfer: I think My 250gb hard drive in my Xbox 360 S Model 1439 is going out. I have many games downloaded onto it from the Store, some of which are no longer available on the store. Some are saved on...
  8. 360 to A New Account Data Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 to A New Account Data Transfer: I have an old Xbox 360 account and my current account that I'm posting this question on. I don't want to redo all of my progress and saves on this account so I wondering if I could transfer the...
  9. Xbox 360 Data Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Data Transfer: Hello, I have a bit of an odd situation. I let my brother borrow my Xbox 360 elite a while ago and would like it back. I want to buy him his own 360 to replace mine so I can have it back. Here's...
  10. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...