Can I test xbox multiplayer connection from my PC? Help with Cloud save games

Discus and support Can I test xbox multiplayer connection from my PC? Help with Cloud save games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems for as long as i've had my xbox, i've had alot of problems with my internet as well so it's really hard for me to identify... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrAyZiE JD3, Jul 4, 2015.

1. KrAyZiE JD3
    KrAyZiE JD3 Guest

I've been having problems for as long as i've had my xbox, i've had alot of problems with my internet as well so it's really hard for me to identify where my problem is. I always get kicked out of multiplayer games and my party chat will stop working and
    say it's because of network issues, but i will turn to my computer and can load up web pages without a problem while i still can't hear my friends.

Is there any program i can download to my computer too 100 % determine whether I am having internet issues or if the problems are directly related to my xbox?

and now to get to the other problem, I am having problems downloading cloud save games. I couldn't download the save game for batman arkham knight for 2 days (about 30 attempts to do it) and then all of a sudden it worked but now i'm having the same problem
    with The Witcher 3. It gets to about 25% which takes it a good 10 minutes then comes up saying
    try syncing again or use this game or app offline. (80004005).
    I even tried to watch a twitch livestream while downloading the cloud save file to see if it shows any drop outs and it was working fine the whole time

My download speed is around 8.5mbps upload 0.9

i've done multiple resets on everything removed profile twice with hard resets.

So really my question is how the hell do i find out whether my problems are the internet or the xbox one????

:)

KrAyZiE JD3, Jul 4, 2015
  2. PopeDewrito
    PopeDewrito Guest
    Question regarding cloud saves on XBOX ONE.

So I can delete saves from the cloud without affecting what's on my Hard Drive? Thanks for the help.

PopeDewrito, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    Does using Cloud Storage depend on your Xbox connection?

[quote user="Back Lot Basher"]Specifically, my question is, if I'm playing a game save from Cloud Storage, and my internet connection drops, will I be kicked from the game immediately?[/quote]

Of course a multiplayer game can't continue if the connection drops, but if you're playing a single-player game from a cloud save and you lose the Internet, you can keep playing. When you started the game, the console made sure your cloud save was
    sync'd to the local cloud cache. (There could be some games that reset partially or totally if the connection drops even during a single-player game, but that would be true regardless of whether you're using Cloud Storage.)

Danno McK., Jul 4, 2015
  4. JuliianManriique Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

I have the same problem, and subnautica supports cloud save.

I can use my save game from xbox to pc, bit i cant upload my save game from pc to xbox and continue my game there.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Does using Cloud Storage depend on your Xbox connection?

[quote user="Back Lot Basher"]Specifically, my question is, if I'm playing a game save from Cloud Storage, and my internet connection drops, will I be kicked from the game immediately?[/quote]

Of course a multiplayer game can't continue if the connection drops, but if you're playing a single-player game from a cloud save and you lose the Internet, you can keep playing. When you started the game, the console made sure your cloud save was
    sync'd to the local cloud cache. (There could be some games that reset partially or totally if the connection drops even during a single-player game, but that would be true regardless of whether you're using Cloud Storage.)
  6. Shadow19841709 Win User

setup error e208

If you are connected to xbox live all your saved game data should be saved on the cloud and can be recovered from there.

I hope this helps
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 speichert nicht [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not store]

Hello Sem,

Are you playing Forza Horizon 4 on an Xbox One console?

Or are you accessing the game from a Windows PC?

If the game is incorrectly saving data for the game, it is best to ensure that in reference to the cloud, that the network is saving the content appropriately by ensuring that there are not any major disconnections while playing.

Attempt to test the network by selecting to test the multiplayer connection from within the network settings.

If an error occurs, go through our Xbox One network connection solution support article for direct assistance
    with any error that appears on the console.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  8. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
Thema:

1. Can I test xbox multiplayer connection from my PC? Help with Cloud save games - Similar Threads - test multiplayer connection

2. Speed Test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed Test: With the integrated speed test on xbox my latency is high 70-100, my latency when i do a speed test on the web browser on the xbox my latency is 25-35, why is this?...
  3. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  4. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  5. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  6. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  7. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  8. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Multiplayer test keeps failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer test keeps failing: For some reason, I cannot play online on my Xbox One, I have updated my subscriptions and tried everything that Xbox support has suggested but for some reason when I test multiplayer connection,...
  10. Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?: Basically what it says on the tin, my multiplayer connection is so poor and so slow whenever I join a game, yet whenever I run tests on it like “Test multiplayer connection”, “Test NAT type” or...