Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online

Discus and support Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings! I live and work in the UK, but my work are sending me to Singapore for 2-3 months (which is totally awesome). Given the lengthy duration,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrTheFish, Dec 31, 2015.

1. MrTheFish
    MrTheFish Guest

Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online

Greetings!

I live and work in the UK, but my work are sending me to Singapore for 2-3 months (which is totally awesome). Given the lengthy duration, I'd lke to take my xbox one with me so I have something to do. Will my UK xbox one work in Singapore? Will I be able
    to sign in to xbox live? Will I be able to use applications on my xbox like netflix and twitch? Will I be able to play online games like Halo 5? Will I be stuck with offline only or won't that even work?

Many thanks,

:)

MrTheFish, Dec 31, 2015
  2. RedTsar1917
    RedTsar1917 Guest
    Moving Xbox One from Canada to UK

Hello,

I am a student from Canada who will be studying in Scotland, UK. I am planning to take my Xbox One with me. With this in mind, I have a few questions.

1. Will I still be able to connect to UK Xbox live with my Canadian account, as well as play games online?

2. If I purchase games for the Xbox One while in the UK, will they play? Are Xbox One games region locked?

Thank you.

RedTsar1917, Dec 31, 2015
  3. panameD12
    panameD12 Guest
    changing location from France to Singapore questions

hi all

I bought my xbox360 in France and I was using my xbox live gold there in order to play PES

once I settled in Singapore I noticed that when I try to play PES I can only connect to european servers : the game was lagging and the ping high

I stopped then my xbox live gold.

here are some questions:

1/

I'd like to still use my xbox in Singapore so I created an account online ( I specified the location as Singapore), I imported that account then.

if I suscribe again to the xbox live gold and try to play some games that I bought when I was in France will the servers that I'll connect to be located in asia or europe ?

2/

will I be able to buy games I buy in Singapore on my xbox360 that I bought in France ? what should I check to avoid bad surprises

thnx for your help

panameD12, Dec 31, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: