Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one?

Discus and support Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've had an email on which my xbox account is located with a gamepass ultimate subscription. The problem is, they (my email's company) recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dobó Ármin, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Dobó Ármin
    Dobó Ármin Guest

So I've had an email on which my xbox account is located with a gamepass ultimate subscription. The problem is, they (my email's company) recently switched over to be a paid email service, and they inactivated/deleted my email account. I don't know if I can reactivate the email or not, so my question is, can I switch my account's(xbox) email without logging in to the old one? If not, what should I do with the games I paid for and with my remaining subscription? (I can still play on the xbox account but I can't do anything with the emails I get on my email account)

:)

Dobó Ármin, Jun 28, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately there is no way to do that without access.

Now regarding your subscription.In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity to block thye upcoming charges.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(

As a workaround for your games I suggest you to make your consoleyour home xbox to still be able to access them with any account
  3. Dobó Ármin Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately there is no way to do that without access.

Now regarding your subscription.In these type of cases you should go to your financial entity to block thye upcoming charges.
    This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side :(

As a workaround for your games I suggest you to make your consoleyour home xbox to still be able to access them with any account
    Thank you for your fast reply. I'll try to recover my email, but I don't see much hope. I have subscription purchased in forward so it's not on recurring billing, so that won't be a problem. If I manage to log back in my email, then I can change it to another one without any consequences, right?

Thank you for your reply in forward!
  4. DeniqL Win User

Yes Dobo, you should be able to
  5. rentthisspace@hotmai Win User

2 accounts, one email-address

switched to another email address. Can log in fine with it but it's still the junk one. My other account isn't accessible on the old email address either, so back where i started pretty much.

On the positive side of things - i'm down to #9 after 30 mins ;p
  6. TheGOAT4 Win User

I only know the password too the account I don’t know any email/number related to it.
Thema:

1. Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one? - Similar Threads - switch email without

2. email switch without losing original email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    email switch without losing original email.: I use my email all the time. My email is attached to my sons xbox game pass. How do I replace it without losing my email address with his or affecting how I sing into my email....
  3. What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?: I got my Xbox when I was pretty young so I had to use my parents email in order to have a Xbox and now I'm just tired of needing to log in on their email or have to contact them in order to get...
  4. Switching my Xbox account's email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching my Xbox account's email.: I am attempting to change the email of my Xbox account from one of a relative's, and while adding my email as and alias, in an attempt to then remove the other one so that my current one became...
  5. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  6. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  7. Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Xbox Account Email without messing with the email the account is under: Hello When i first got my xbox account it was under my moms email is there anyway for me to change it without messing with my moms email and removing it i have tried looking it up and its making...
  8. Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to switch email for Xbox account without deleting Microsoft account: My Xbox account is under my mom's Microsoft account. I was wondering if I was able to put my email in there and delete hers from it so it would be fully my account, without messing up her email or...
  9. Can I switch an email without messing up the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch an email without messing up the account?: My Xbox account is under my mom's Microsoft account. I was wondering if I was able to put my email in there and delete hers from it so it would be fully my account, without messing up her email or...
  10. How to switch email associated with Xbox Live account--without having an Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch email associated with Xbox Live account--without having an Xbox: I would like to change the email address associated with my Xbox Live account. Most procedures I have seen say you have to do this on an Xbox 360 (for example, see...