Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Discus and support Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how? 7bdc694c-c669-4b9b-9da8-6cf1356ffcee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Repo Punk 76
    Repo Punk 76 Guest

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

:)

Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014
  2. bbarley
    bbarley Guest
    The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.

bbarley, Mar 13, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Canceling Account

Hello

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information. From the contact us page, use the Request a Call from Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Note If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com. If you cancel before the end of your two-year
    agreement, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

xbox360italy, Mar 13, 2014
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!

blueamcat, Mar 13, 2014
  5. blueamcat Win User

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!
  6. bbarley Win User

The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

I bought an Xbox series X on klarna. Do I have to return it when payments are finished?

However another point further down says;

"No. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is included in the Xbox All Access purchase. You cannot cancel your membership and reduce your monthly payment."

I assume that this means during the initial 24 months but it is not very clear.

Any thoughts?
    Xbox All Access includes Xbox Live Ultimate. The above just states that you can't sign up to it and cancel the Ultimate Membership in an attempt to reduce the monthly payment. Once the contract ends you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate as it's considered paid.

It's comparable to buying a phone with a specific contract for 24 months. You can't cancel part of the contract to reduce the monthly bill.
  8. Leemur60 Win User

Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?

Yes you do. As long as you fulfill the contract and pay the monthly fee.
  9. BloodlesSprout2 Win User

Possible fees to play online.

I really don't play online that much anymore and I will not pay a monthly fee on top of my xbox live fee. No matter what the game.

@gizmo, what's to stop the modders paying the monthly fee too? You shouldn't have to pay extra to avoid the things you have mentioned.
Thema:

1. Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... - Similar Threads - suspend cancel Live

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?: Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  7. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  8. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  9. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  10. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...