can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

Discus and support can i still use xbox live to play gta online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pinkpuppylol, Dec 25, 2023.

1. pinkpuppylol
    pinkpuppylol Guest

someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it.

:)

pinkpuppylol, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes you can use it to play online.
  3. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Your profile does not have the necessary permissions to access the features of Xbox LIVE

Like others have said. To play GTA Online you NEED Xbox Live Gold Membership, as Xbox Live Silver Membership is not supported. You will need to go and buy a Xbox Live Gold subscription to be able to play GTA Online.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

When I try to go to GTA online. It tells me my profile does not have permission to access GTA online. I'm current with my gold membership.

Hi there, I'm not sure if you're still receiving the same error now, but if you get it in the future it can be due to a few things:

1. Check Xbox Live service status:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

2. Check GTA online Server Status:
    support.rockstargames.com/.../200426246

3. Double check that your Xbox profile's privacy and security settings allow online play:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-privacy-safety-online

4. If it's none of the above, quitting out of GTA and signing out and back into your profile has cleared the issue for some users.

Other than that you can check Rockstars guide to GTA online connecting issues:

support.rockstargames.com/.../200525767
  5. WattyNuela Win User

hello why can i not access gta online if i have the premium edition

Hello Angelo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I understand you're not able to play GTA online.
    I want to clarify that in order to play online, no matter the game. If it's a paid game (Minecraft, Forza Horizon, GTA V, etc) you need to have an active Xbox live subscription

Without a live subscription you can only play the campaign or solo modes
  6. StuffiestCord Win User

Xbox live free trial

Xbox live free trial. Did not give me the option on the account screen. I am new to xbox and would like to try it out.
    Can I get trial one month or 2 week's for playing GTA V online because all my friends play GTA buy also me don't have xbox live gold can I get trial version or to to tell me how to play how to play without membership??
Thema:

1. can i still use xbox live to play gta online? - Similar Threads - still live play

2. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  3. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  4. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  5. Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I still be able to play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer after Xbox Live Gold gets shut down?: I recently bought an Xbox 360 to play Black Ops 2 on. Now that Xbox Live Gold is being shut down, will there still be a way to play online? b6443732-c21f-4098-bb5d-124e738d98fb
  6. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c
  7. Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please.: Hello. I subscribed to Xbox live but I still can't play multiplayer online. Help please. 2d835dcd-8a16-48c7-9ef1-da0bd17d293a
  8. If I renew my Xbox live game pass all that and still can’t play games what is the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I renew my Xbox live game pass all that and still can’t play games what is the issue?: I can’t figure out what the issue is with my game 2a9babbf-d593-4cff-8441-4eac19876ca3
  9. Does Xbox live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube: Does xbo live still working in Pakistan I want to play online games and watch YouTube 9a5920fc-2b8c-4d5e-a254-15baa7738315
  10. Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I still need Xbox live to play free to play games: Hey, Microsoft literally released a article apologizing for making free to play games like fortnite still needing an Xbox live subscription. That statement was about a few months ago and my Xbox...