Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

Discus and support Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshua ayala, Aug 28, 2023.

1. joshua ayala
    joshua ayala Guest

Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live

:)

joshua ayala, Aug 28, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm very happy to be able to help you. Have a great afternoon Josué.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Joshua Ayala how are you?

Game Pass subscription with 90% discount it is available in few countries, the promotion ended last week in several countries, take advantage if it is still available.

About Upgrading your Live Gold subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is still active and you can upgrade at any time.

I hope I have answered your question. Have a great day.
  4. HG ordaki Win User

Ultimate game pass

Occasionally you can catch it where you can just upgrade for a dollar and it will roll back and upgrade any Xbox live you have stored to ultimate game pass that's what I personally did
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox live gold

The remaining time you bought will be upgraded to ultimate fir 1 dollar and you will not recieve a refund for any xbox live time that you have purchased beforehand as it will have been upgraded to ultimate game pass for you for a dollar.
  6. BruceH5 Win User

is the 1 dollar 36 mth xbox upgrade still possible in 2022?

Thanks Smwutches for your reply.

i just got a new xbox, and hoping to subscribe (as i've got a 3 month live gold code).

so if i get this 3 month gold subscribed, then, i can still get the 36 month 1 dollar upgrade benefit, if i continue my subscription with extended gold member codes (say another 36 months topups), and then upgrade with 1 dollar to ultimate pass right?
Thema:

1. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ? - Similar Threads - still upgrade live

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  6. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  7. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  8. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  9. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...: Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know...
  10. Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Starfield Premium Upgrade, I cancelled it. But I still have not received a refund.: I purchased the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade on PC through the Xbox App using Paypal. Due to some circumstances I had to cancel the pre order, when I cancel it mentioned me receiving a refund...