Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

Discus and support Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Myles M1, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Myles M1
    Myles M1 Guest

Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB the show and got me suspended… Can I still talk to my friends through game chat in games such as fortnite?

:)

Myles M1, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to account suspension, I just want to set expectation that we are just a fellow gamers like you in the community so none of us has details about suspensions here.

But about that, it depends on what type of suspension you have received. If it is communication then you wouldn't be able to communicate on Xbox platform during your suspension period. To know more details about it, you can visit http://enforcement.xbox.com/ for suspension longer than 24-48 hours you can check whether you can file a case review to appeal about what happened.

In case what you got is a communication ban, you can still use third party communication tool such as Discord to speak with your friends while waiting for your suspension to be lifted.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement for nothing

Party chat is still chat over Live. So you can still get suspended for something you say while talking to your friend.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions.
  4. dwwillou Win User

party chat Dark souls

There's no in game chat (design intended), being in party chat puts you in offline mode but you can still play. You can use private chat while playing online, allowing you to talk to one friend.
  5. XxMaCExX77 Win User

I can't talk after suspension has been lifted. Xbox one.

I have a suggested answer... not for Grim but for Microsoft. Get your crap together so me and my friend can play the games we paid good money for together cause its getting old that he was suspended in the first place for two weeks! Everyone gets heated
    when gaming and sometimes we all talk smack I did that just the other day. If you are going to suspend someone from chat then at least make it that they can still chat in private party with individuals on their friends list! Then they are both being punished
    but still able to enjoy the material that they spent a lot of money on!
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

Parties...good or bad for gaming?

Sometimes I talk in a party with friends when we are all playing a different game, just so we can have a chat and talk about other things outside of gaming. Other times I'm in a party with them while playing in the same game. Either way we still have a
    laugh
Thema:

1. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended? - Similar Threads - still talk game

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  4. If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game: I got a suspension for 4 days so I'm not allowed to create parties or chat but can I still talk in the gamechat of a game 73a8ef4d-7fba-4f79-887a-dd445c7b82bd
  5. They still can talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can talk: I made a three on June 22 and forgot about it So today I loged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call them friend 1 and friend 2 friend 1 could join easily...
  6. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...: We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and in the game at the same time. At this point...
  7. I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

in XBoX on Windows
    I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone: I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone 3ffc2a3f-1b78-4015-8d83-6e06a14f8772
  8. Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear: Hi,I had a chat enforcement ban for a duration of 3 days and it was over at 9:57 EST today. It is now 10:38 EST and when I log in it still says that I have an enforcement even though when I sign...
  9. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  10. Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended: I got a communication ban on the 2nd for 24hrs. Suppose to end on the 3rd. I look on enforcment and shows that its completed, but i still cant talk or hear people. Bought the new series x, but...