Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?

Discus and support Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought someone an xbox but used the wrong shipping address and it has been stuck in shipping. I requested a refund but I picked “shipped before I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aud Ball, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Aud Ball
    Aud Ball Guest

I bought someone an xbox but used the wrong shipping address and it has been stuck in shipping. I requested a refund but I picked “shipped before I canceled” instead of “I have not received the item”. I don’t know how to fix this and I am on hold with microsoft as I’m typing this but I’m just wondering if this is possible if nothing else can be done.

:)

Aud Ball, Jul 6, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Aud, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Microsoft can help you to cancel the order and refund it if they didn't send it yet. From the community forums is not possible to review the order or account information. So I highly encourage you to work with them, hope you can get the order canceled and refunded as soon as possible.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Game refund money didn’t come back and can’t refund dlc content

4. Allebas Win User

The request refund page isn’t working.

People have been having issues with that refund link lately. You can sign into your account online and view your order history. Now you will see everything you purchase here. On the right side corner of your purchase you will see request a refund if
    the item is eligible for a refund. If you dont see "refund" then the item isnt elgible for a refund or time have expiration to request a refund. https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  5. KI Fugore Win User

XBOX 360 ARCADE STICK ON XBOX ONE

Thank you for ordering from Microsoft. At your request, a return has been initiated. Your request to return items ordered will expire in 30 days. You must follow the instructions below before your request expires. We cannot issue a refund before these instructions
    are followed.

Each product must be received at its correct corresponding address in order for us to process your refund.

Please read carefully to ensure that each product is returned to the correct location. Once the product is received, your refund should appear within 5-7 business days.

Return Request Details:

Order ID: xxxxxxxxx

Order Date: July 9, 2013

Return Reference Number: xxxxxx

Reply Due By: December 27, 2013

Product(s) to Return: Xbox One Day One Edition

Quantity: 1

see i sending back mine i stay wit 360
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to cancel my gift code

You can fill manually the request if you choose why I don't see my purchase under the refund items list, and then request refund
Thema:

1. Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired? - Similar Threads - still refund item

2. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  3. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. still haven’t received refund

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven’t received refund: So I requested a refund jannuary 20th and it got approved the same day and it said wait 72 hours to receive so I waited and still didn’t get anything so I let weeks go by to see and I still didn’t...
  6. Still haven’t gotten my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Still haven’t gotten my refund: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an...
  7. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  8. Hi im still waiting for my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi im still waiting for my refund: hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543
  9. I refunded vbucks but I still have the items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded vbucks but I still have the items: I bought some Vbucks on fortnite but refunded them but I still have the vbucks. I did the refund 2 and a half weeks ago. What do I do. I heard about this and the other questions said it takes 3-5...
  10. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d