Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?

Discus and support Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, When I bought Black Ops 4 during the black Friday digital sale on Xbox.com, Paypal used the wrong credit card to pay for the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by III Gandhi III, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?

Good Afternoon,

When I bought Black Ops 4 during the black Friday digital sale on Xbox.com, Paypal used the wrong credit card to pay for the game. I just wanted to use my debit card instead of my credit card. I requested a refund and it appears there is a refund that is
    currently going through for my purchase. Unfortunately it has taken several days for this refund to come back to me. As such, the black Friday digital sale is now expired and now I can't purchase Black Ops 4 at the special price. I have used two $5 Microsoft
    Gift cards from my Microsoft rewards to help with the purchase. As such the sale price for me was at $37.99. I have acquired another $5 Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft rewards yesterday and was wondering if I could also use it towards that black Friday
    sale price. This would bring the sale price down to $32.99.

Long story short...I used the wrong card...I got the refund...Black Friday promo expired...and now I have to pay full price even though I was told I would hear back from Xbox within 48 hours.

Can I have access to that Black Friday discount for Black Ops 4 with the use of my $15 worth of Microsoft gift cards from Microsoft rewards?

And yes...I was planning on buying the game after I received the refund. It's just ridiculous that I missed out on repurchasing the game at a black Friday discount due to the refund taking forever to process.

Thank you!

:)

III Gandhi III, Nov 28, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Call of duty black ops 4 beta

i just recently pre-ordered Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 digital standard edition from the Microsoft store on my Xbox but didn't receive a beta code which was promised to anyone who pre-ordered Call Of Duty Black Ops 4. Can anybody shed light on why I did
    not receive a beta code?

benjaminmarshall1, Nov 28, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?

If the sale is over then you won't be able to get the benefits of the sale.

{Parity}, Nov 28, 2018
  5. Wait...what? That's ridiculous. I was forwarded to this forum from customer support to assist with this issue. I just wanted to use the right card to make the purchase and now i'm getting penalized for getting a refund after they said it would take
    less than 48 hours to process?

III Gandhi III, Nov 28, 2018
  6. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear you missed out on the Black Friday sale.

In regards to the refund, once you request a refund via the webform, it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply concerning it. When a refund is granted, it can take 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed and sent from Microsoft to your financial
    institution and from there it is up to the time frame of the financial institution to place the credit into your account. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you in the meantime.

Don't worry though, as we've got great sales coming up for the holiday season and will be offering some spectacular deals at that time.

I hope that this information helps to clarify the issue.

XBF Amber M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: