Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan

Discus and support Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 says it has a fan problem and I was wondering if there’s any chance I can send it in and still get it fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caadkins26, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Caadkins26
    Caadkins26 Guest

My Xbox 360 says it has a fan problem and I was wondering if there’s any chance I can send it in and still get it fixed.

:)

Caadkins26, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft haven't supported the 360 in a while, so it's no longer possible to send it in for repairs.
  3. XxLadyRaynexX Win User

Trying to get Sine Mora (360) through Games with Gold

Im still not able to do anything with it on my xbox one I claimed it from Xbox website but cant install on my system and it isn't even showing in my owned games they need to fix this problem, the store is still saying it can only be bought and played on
    360, it's kind of irritating
  4. krashd Win User

xbox (beta) app shows moderate NAT type

It would seem they still haven't fixed this problem two years later. I routinely get 'Open' for my wired Xbox 360 NAT yet only 'Moderate' for my wired PC Xbox app NAT. Also server connectivity in the app says 'Blocked'.
  5. SoaringEight8 Win User

IP Address Error, Wireless Can't Connect to Xbox Live

Now, as an Xbox 360 owner, I can say from experience that if the fan has stopped working, you should call Microsoft immediately and get it fixed. Every Xbox 360 console comes with a one year warranty, and they generally get your console to and from the repair
    center in about a week and a half (they told me a month for my RROD, it was much shorter.) The repairs do not require your receipt, instead, they require the serial number on the back of your 360 .
    [​IMG]
  6. SubGamer421 Win User

Can't sign up for Xbox Live Gold.

Hi there I'm having a problem with my xbox 360 with an error coming up saying I can't put my xbox live on it any reason why this is doing that and can it be fixed
Thema:

1. Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan - Similar Threads - still 360 fixed

2. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. xbox 360 still getting updates in 2024

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 still getting updates in 2024: so this WILL confuse you (90% chance) but basicly i was running 17559 a month ago i try to play farmin sim 15 on the 360 and wloudnt you guess it UPDATE then it kicks me to the dash i check the os...
  5. Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Xbox 360 still stream to twich: I saw that it could In 2019 but I'm not sure if it is still capable 300742ef-7513-4b4e-b5d7-a9e25bf267a0
  6. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  7. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  8. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  9. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  10. Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?: Hello xbox. I was wondering if ace combat assault horizon is still playable on xbox 360 s if you use the game disc. I heard its not working digitaly but does it work by inserting the disc?...