Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?

Discus and support Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amelia124, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Amelia124
    Amelia124 Guest

Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download them. It keeps giving me an error message of something along the lines of "There's a problem buying or downloading this. Try these things. Status code 80153003."For clarification I'm on a xbox 360 and I own the disc version of Minecraft: Storymode. I tried the thing that it suggested and I couldn't get a clear answer online.

:)

Amelia124, Jul 10, 2023
  2. X Canadian Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support please look into this - Still Unresolved

I am getting the same error when attempting to download episodes 2 - 5 for Minecraft Story Mode 2 on Xbox 360.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving points in Mymissions

The Explorers pack is not eligible for that offer.

Which content is eligible for this offer?

Level 1: Hit the Trail You must spend at least $30 before tax on eligible games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This offer does not apply to purchases made in the retail Microsoft Store. Digital Games must be purchased in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or
    on Windows and be from this list of approved titles: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Triple Pack: Black Flag, Unity, Syndicate, Assassin's Creed IV, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Borderlands:
    The Pre-Sequel, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Civilization Revolution, Fe, Firewatch, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (Additional
    Episodes 6-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 1: The Order of the Stone, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 2: Assembly Required, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 3: The Last Place You Look, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place, Minecraft:
    Story Mode - Episode 5: Order Up!, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 6: A Portal To Mystery, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 7: Access Denied, Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 8: A Journey's End?, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season
    Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Pass Deluxe (Episodes 2-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 1, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode
    3, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 4, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Episode 5, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass, Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two - The Complete
    Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure (Episodes 1-8), Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two - Episode 2, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Rebel
    Galaxy, ReCore, Red Dead Redemption, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 2: Atlas Mugged, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 3: Catch a Ride, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 4:
    Escape Plan Bravo, Tales from the Borderlands - Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass, Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season (Episodes 1-5), The Gunstringer,
    The Long Dark, The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle, The Technomancer, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition, The Witness, Tropico 3, Tropico 4, Tropico 5, Tropico 5 - Complete Collection, Tropico
    5 - Penultimate Edition, Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, Westerado: Double Barreled
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has been delisted for years and is no longer available for purchase
  5. jaden williams1 Win User

Yo wattyneula thank you so much
  6. Vince Nicely Win User

What did if I didn’t already own the game.
Thema:

1. Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360? - Similar Threads - still download minecraft

2. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  3. How do I download Xbox one games still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download Xbox one games still?: For many games on the Microsoft store, I only see the series x/s version of the game. How do I find and install versions for the Xbox one? dda80089-bf51-4517-8e24-05847188f36c
  4. Can I still download games like fortnite and rainbow six siege on an Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still download games like fortnite and rainbow six siege on an Xbox one?: I have an xbox one and I can’t seem to find a version of many games that isn’t specifically for the x/s. Are these games just unplayable on the Xbox one now? 88a841c1-7080-4695-83f1-763b05c39856
  5. If i get PC game pass can I still download rainbow six siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i get PC game pass can I still download rainbow six siege?: i just dont want to buy gamepass and then it not even download de34cf32-491f-4999-9a02-6682e13b4861
  6. Refunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded Xbox 360 game still downloadable/playable on my 360: I had bought two backwards compatible games two years ago but refunded them at the time. Just got on my Xbox 360 and looked at my purchase history and I see both games available to download. I...
  7. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  8. Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X says disc is dirty/damaged and won’t download but my Xbox one can still read it: Hey basically it’s what’s in the title. I’m trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2 to my new series x and it starts to download almost 3/4 of the way and then it stops and tells me my disc is...
  9. I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile: I have own every single Minecraft version, I own java windows bedrock but still says I need to buy it on Google play, I've owned it on multiple phones, I don't have access to one of the phone...
  10. Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can’t download marketplace content in Minecraft.: Hello. I still can’t download content from Minecraft marketplace without it freezing on importing content and I have to force close the game. I even tried a factory reset of my Xbox Series S. I...